The Easter Bunny has been busy! He’s got a sweet gift for your bundle of joy. These are some cute baby first Easter quotes!
Baby’s first Easter is an emotional time. After bringing home your brand new baby, what should you do for their first Easter can be a dilemma? Let us help you figure out what you should do by providing some great baby’s first easter quotes you can use in adoring the tiny human.
Baby’s First Easter Quotes
1. I am so proud of you because you are a wonderful baby. I will do my best to be a world-class mom. I know I can do it. I love you, baby, forever.
2. It’s a joyous day, a bright and beautiful day, a day of rebirth, a day of new life, new beginnings, and a day of love. Welcome to your first Easter.
3. Easter is here, and for me, it’s all about you. I would do anything for you, and I would go anywhere.
4. A new life, a new beginning, a new chance at life. Welcome to your first easter.
5. I love you very much, my little bundle of joy. Happiness comes in your presence, every day is a new adventure, and I’m blessed with your company every day.
6. Baby, you have seen your first spring and your first easter. It’s a blessed time to experience together.
7. It’s been a year since you came to us and brought us lots of joy. We love you, darling, because you make our life complete. We cherish you very much for being an exceptional part of our life.
8. Oh, the baby of mine, you are my little angel sent from above. Thank you for the sweetest smile that lights up my life. You are everything I asked God for and more.
9. Happy Easter, baby; I adore you and your cute face. You’re so special, and I love you. I wish you a wonderful Easter, and I’m glad to have you, baby.
10. I can’t wait to see how you grow, know you, hold you, and feel you. Happy first Easter (Name)
11. It’s Easter, and I’m all yours. Like no other, we share a special bond, which makes my heart warm and fuzzy. You’re my best Easter present, and I love you.
12. I do love you, baby. With my whole heart, I cherish you. Let me count the ways, 1-2-3 and 4. You are my sunshine, my moon, and my starlight. It’s a memorable Easter for me.
13. Pretty baby, walking, talking, playing, how I love thee. Oh, baby! My heart is a harp, and you are my fingers.
14. Welcome to a new life. This day is a gift from above; you’re a tiny miracle, and here’s your first Easter.
15. Spring has sprung, birds are tweeting, and baby, you’re crawling like a turtle. Welcome to your first Easter.
16. I’m filled with joy as I watch you play. I love watching you laugh, and it brings me joy every day, but I’m happier celebrating this easter with you.
17. We were able to get some pictures of you. You’ve grown so much! Here you are in your easter dress. You look beautiful.
18. The Easter bunny came and brought you a present, a beautiful basket of eggs painted yellow, to celebrate your first spring and to wish you an easter of many more to come.
19. As I look into her eyes, I’m reminded why I love her so much. She is the light that brightens my day. I will cherish you for the rest of my life.
20. I love you, baby, you are my darling, and I adore you. You are my sunshine, and I love you to the moon and back. You’re my everything, and this easter is memorable with you here.
21. I remember, when you were a baby, you were so cute. I used to watch you all the time. You were so happy, always laughing and playing. You’re a baby but experiencing your first easter. I love you bunch.
22. Easter is for babies, bunnies, eggs, and chicks, but the greatest gift is love, having you, and the gift of life. Thank you, baby. I love you.
23. Baby, you’re the joy of my life, so pure and true. You’re my most precious gift, and I’ll love you always.
24. The smell of fresh-cut grass, birds singing in the trees, the sky is a beautiful blue, will it be this way forever? Yes, the beauty of spring is something so divine as we celebrate your first easter.
25. My baby is a special one indeed. In her eyes, I can see the love she holds for me. She deserves the best, which she’ll always get from me.
First Easter Quotes for Baby
26. There’s a baby in a manger this night. He came to give us hope and happiness to celebrate Easter.
27. Christ was born to die tortured for our sake. To die for you, for me, and the world. That’s what he did for free.
28. You’re so cute and innocent, and I can’t wait to see how she grows and how she will change. Welcome to your first Easter.
29. The Easter bunny, left eggs and chocolate bunnies, I love you, baby, and my love for you is eternal.
30. This is an excellent time of year to enjoy the sun’s warm rays, the smell of mown grass, and the sound of children’s happy squeals, but nothing compares to the joy of Easter with the cutest baby in the world.
31. Easter bunny fills my basket with chocolate eggs. I hope you’re ready for many more years of your love and playfulness with this fantastic human experiencing her first Easter?
32. Easter is here, bunnies are out to play, yellow marshmallows and chocolate bunnies are everywhere. It’s a sweet delight to celebrate your first easter together.
33. My darling, I love you xoxo. You’re my baby girl, and I’m your dad forever and ever. We will celebrate the Easters coming ahead.
34. Baby, you are my love, and my love for you is pure. I see the future with you in your eyes.
35. It’s Easter Sunday morning, and the baby is sleeping while the sun is shining. I hope she wakes up soon to see this bright Easter day.
36. It’s another Easter, and I appreciate all the bunnies. It’s time for eggs and fun. The Easter bunny has many names and makes the kids laugh and play. Having you here on your first easter means everything to me.
37. Come on, my baby, we’ll be watching the Easter parade. You’re so cute in your Easter dress, but don’t eat too many Easter eggs.
38. Eggs are yellow, bunnies are brown, this is a day of new life, how’s your first easter going, baby?
39. Easter is coming, bunnies are hiding, peeps are singing, and hopes of chocolate fill the air. Happy first Easter, baby.
40. You were a cute baby, as pretty as a bunny. You’re an adorable child, and I will always love you forever.
41. Welcome to a joyful, fun, and bright day. My love for you is eternal, I love you on this Easter day, and every day we spend together. I love you, my adorable tiny human.
42. Happy Easter! Bunny’s basket is full of chocolates and treats. Oh, how baby loves them happy Easter!
43. Dear (Name), easter bunny came to bring a treat bunny made of chocolate for your sweet delight.
44. I love my baby today and every other day. You’re the cutest little thing. I cherish my baby, and we will have a good time because easter is here.
45. Where do bunnies hide? Your heart, I’ve found! Every day I thank the Lord for giving me something so beautiful.
46. Baby, it’s easter, chocolate bunnies, and eggs. But for me, it’s all about you. I love you so much, baby.
47. All that I do, I do for you. It’s unexplainable how my feelings are to see you experience your first easter. I love you, baby.
48. A new beginning, a day we celebrate, a baby to love, a family to cherish, a new life to enjoy, a day of remembrance, a day of pride, and a day to follow. Happy Easter, baby.
49. Easter bunny, where are you? I’m waiting for you to come to fill my basket with goodies and welcome my priceless jewel to her first-ever easter.
50. Born of love and raised by a mother, you shall be loved, my child. I’ll groom you well and make you a man loved by those who value you.
51. I love you, baby. I will always love you. No matter what life brings, I will always cherish you. And I’m glad to experience your first easter with us.
52. Roses are red, violets are blue, I love my baby, and my baby loves me too!
53. There once was a baby born on Easter, and she is the greatest joy that has ever come into my life.
54. Bunny, bunny, bunny, see him hop around, Easter, vibrant, colorful, and fun.
Baby’s first Easter quotes are essential for each mom and dad to remember their sweet bundle of joy first easter.
We hope you’ve enjoyed finding a first Easter quote for your baby, and it will prove to be a valuable resource for years to come. You can certainly show this baby’s first Easter quotes to your family or friends and share them on Facebook or Twitter.