I bet you’re feeling all sorts of emotions. Happy? Excited? Perhaps a little nervous, too? Hoping this blog post helps, we’ve created a collection of congratulations messages for you to send to your friends and family.
Congratulating someone on becoming a grandparent is always a joyful occasion. Getting twin grandchildren during this moment in time is even better. Here’s a collection of congratulatory messages you can send to a new grandma who’s now a grandmother to twins.
Congratulations Messages On Becoming Grandparents to Twins
1. Congratulations on becoming grandparents to an adorable set of twins. Your family tree just got more extensive with two new branches added. May the increment of your family tree bring about increased blessings and prosperity. The twins bring abundant happiness to the heart of every family member. Cheers to a new level of parenting unlocked
2. As you welcome your beautiful twin grandbabies, I hope they are accompanied with double folds of blessings, properties, and goodness. May happiness never cease from your heart, and the sound of joy lingers on your lips. I hope every day spent with your grandbabies leaves you with a memory to hold on to for a lifetime. Congratulations, my dear friends, on becoming the newest grandparents in town.
3. It seemed yesterday when we were celebrating the birth of your children. You are indeed blessed to witness your children having their children. Congratulations on the welcoming of your grandchildren. You both must be proud to be grandparents to a beautiful set of twins. I hope you enjoy the moment you spend with them.
4. Watching your children grow is a beautiful sight to behold. A more beautiful sight to behold is watching them have their kids and being able to take part in their upbringing. I count you lucky to have encountered the arrival of not just one grandbaby but two gorgeous sets of twins, making you both grandparents. Congratulations, my dear brother.
5. Congratulations to you both on becoming grandparents to a blessed set of twins. I hope you only make wonderful memorable memories with them. May their presence in the family bring about double folds of blessings and goodness upon your family. May the joy that fills your home upon their arrival remain in your family forever.
6. Just when you thought you’d lived your best years of old age, you’ve been blessed with twin babies whose arrival has only made you realize the best years of your old age are only beginning. I hope the joy that engulfed your heart on their arrival last forever. I wish every moment spent with them is one to cherish. Congratulations on being grandparents to twin babies.
7. Congratulations on the birth of your new grandbabies. Being blessed with a great baby is enough to be thankful for because it’s a rare privilege. Being blessed with two at once is an even more incredible blessing to be joyful for, as it is such an honor. May the presence of these twins bring about double gifts in your life. I wish you the best years with them. I hope every memory made with them is joyful and memorable.
8. Knowing how long you’ve anticipated being grandparents, I can only imagine the joy that has filled your heart upon discovering you are now grandparents to not just one but two adorable babies. May the blessings in double folds serve your family on the arrival of your grand twin babies. Congratulations, my beloved friends. I cannot wait to join the celebration of their arrival.
9. I can’t begin to describe the joy that filled my heart when I heard the news of your family welcoming a set of twins. I was so excited for my friends, being grandparents to an adorable set of babies. I hope you have priceless memories with your grandbabies. Congratulations on being grandparents to a lovely group of twins. I trust you both would do your jobs perfectly.
10. I am sending you a Hearty congratulations as you welcome your grandbabies. I was so excited to hear you were both becoming grandparents and even more excited to discover there were two of them. May the twins’ arrival bring blessings, happiness, and goodness twice. I hope you enjoy every moment you spend being grandparents.
11. One baby equals one happiness, and Two babies equal two happiness. Congratulations on the welcoming of your twin grandbabies. I am very sure you both are the latest proud grandparents in town. I can only imagine the happy grin on your face. You’ve got double bundles of joy to celebrate. I am more than happy for you, and I pray that every moment you spend with them is a beautiful one to be cherished. Congrats to you two. Enjoy your new blessings.
12. One of the underrated blessings is being able to nurse your own and your children’s children. On this day, you’ve been blessed with not just one but two grand babies, and you are beyond blessed to experience that. As they arrive into your family, I pray that double blessings and happiness come with them, and they settle in your home. Congratulations on your new and advanced title of parenting.
13. Congratulations to you and your husband on becoming grandparents to a set of twins. I firmly believe the house is in abundant joy upon the arrival of the twins. I pray that joy never ceases from your heart. From the deepest of my heart, I wish you only have beautiful memories made with your grandbabies.
14. Congratulations on being grandparents to twin babies. May their presence in your lives bring about double blessings. May good and nice things only occur twice, just like the conception did. I am more than happy for you. I wish you the best and happy moments only with your twin babies.
15. The news of you both becoming grandparents to twin babies was a pleasant surprise. Thoughts of you bringing grandparents to twin babies brought great joy to my heart. I hope their presence in your life brings you even greater pleasure. May you have adorable twin moments with your grandbabies. Congrats to you two, my friends.
16. Sending congratulations and love as you welcome your beautiful set of twin grandbabies. I can only imagine how overwhelmed your heart must be with the joy they bring you and your family. May that joy never cease. May it get double instead and make way for double blessings and prosperity. Congratulations my friends
17. Congratulations to the latest granddad around! I was pleased to hear you turn a grandfather, but I was even more excited for you when I found out there were two of them, blessing your old age. It is a joy to welcome a set of twins, and I am very happy for you. Congratulations.
18. Your family must have made god so happy that he sent not just one blessing but two of them to you. Congratulations on being the latest grandparents to a blessed set of twins. May you experience the best moments of your years as grandparents with them. I pray they do not cease to bring joy and blessings to the family.
19. As you welcome a set of beautiful twins, may each day bring about twin happiness, twin success, twin prosperities, and twin successes. I hope you make beautiful memories with them every time you spend with them. Congratulations to you both on not just becoming grandparents to a set of twins but also being the new recipient of abundant blessings
20. Luck surely doesn’t ever depart from you. Being blessed with grand twin babies sounds so great and beautiful. I hope spending every day with them is your best day. Congratulations to you and your wife on being the newest grandparents to a set of gorgeous twin babies. Congratulations to you and your wife on being the latest grandparents in town! I pray your twin babies to bring double folds of joy, blessings, and prosperity. May they make the rest of your years the best for both of you.
21. When you spoke on the phone, excited about being grandparents to twin babies, all I could think of was the double blessings that have chosen your home as its settlement. Congratulations on the arrival of your grand twin babies accompanied with double gifts and prosperities. May their presence make the rest of your years the best one for you.
22. With great joy, I congratulate you on expanding your family tree by adding two new branches. I can tell you’re excited and proud to be grandparents to two bundles of joy. I pray they bring about double blessings and double happiness to the family. Hoping you both find it easy to do your jobs as grandparents to them.
23. I can only imagine how excited you are right now. Having two lovely cuties to kiss and call your grandbabies is undoubtedly a joy. Congratulations on the birth of your twin grandbabies. I hope you’re blessed in double folds upon their addition to the family.
24. You have finally become a grandfather, and your kid has blessed you with not just once but two healthy babies. Being a grandparent is a great blessing to experience at your age, and I congratulate you on your latest additions to the family. May their presence double all the good things in your life. Congratulations to you again.
25. Being grandparents to one grandchild is a blessing; now, being grandparents to two grandchildren is even more enormous. Hence on this day, as you welcome your grand twin babies, be sure to embrace double gifts, double prosperities, double blessings, and double uplifting. Congratulations on being the newest grandparents.
26. Your home is filled with joy on receiving two wishes after making one. Congratulations to you on being grandparents to a lovely set of twins. I hope from now on, and you get double blessings, double joy, and double laughter. May every second spent with them overwhelm your heart with joy.
27. The joy I was filled with at the sight of your grand twin babies only made me wonder how excited you were about them. You must be in great fun right now, and I am happy for you. I hope the joy you experienced at their sight lingers as you spend every moment with them. May you never get tired or regret being their grandparents. Congratulations on the expansion of your family.
28. As you welcome your beautiful set of twins, may you be blessed in double folds? May every moment spent with them bring joy in your heart and laughter to your mouth. Congratulations on being the most recent grandparents to a beautiful set of twin babies.
29. Congratulations on your family growth by four feet. I can only imagine how happy and proud you must be to be grandparents to a set of beautiful twins. I hope you get the chance to spend quality years with them and enjoy every moment spent with them.
30. Congratulations to the newest grandparents who have to open their arms wide for their adorable grandbabies. May every day spent with them bring you eternal joy and happiness. I hope you enjoy the best of them while you’re still around.
31. It is joyful to welcome a child into this world and even greater joy to receive two children simultaneously. I can imagine the joy that overwhelmed your heart when you discovered you became a grandparent to two healthy babies. I am so happy for you and wish you the best experience of being their grandparents. Congratulations, my friends.
32. Congratulations to you, my friends, on becoming grandparents to a beautiful set of twins. I pray their arrival opens doors to double folds of blessings, joy, happiness, and prosperity. I hope you can create beautiful memories with your grandbabies at every opportunity.
33. Congratulations on becoming a grandparent! You have just become the first person to experience the joy of twins. We know it’s been a long road, and we’re so excited that you reached this point. May you enjoy every moment of these precious babies, and may they bring you all the happiness in the world.
34. I’m so excited to hear that you welcomed twins into the world. I can’t wait to meet them and help out however we can. I hope you have a wonderful time being the best grandparent to them, and know that I’m here for you if you need any help along the way. I felicitate you on your new status as a grandparent.
35. Your family grew by two, and I couldn’t be happier for you. You will love them, and they will love you right back. They’re going to learn so much from you but also be able to teach you a thing or two about life. Congratulations on the birth of your twin grandbabies.
36. Twins! Wow. They’ll be so cute together and have each other to lean on as they grow up, which is always nice. I’m so excited for you, and I know this will be such a fun time in your life. I can’t wait to see what kind of grandparents you’ll be. Congratulations, you’re a grandparent now.
37. The world is yours to explore, and it’s never been more exciting than it is right now. You have the chance to create a legacy that will shape your grandchildren’s lives and help them grow into the people they are meant to be. I know you’ll be the best grandparent ever, and I can’t wait to see what kind of crazy shenanigans you’ll get up to with your new little ones.
38. I’m so excited for you! Congratulations on becoming grandparents to twins. It’s an amazing experience, and I know you’ll enjoy every moment. I want to take a moment to send my love and support as you navigate this new stage of life.
39. Hey, congratulations on becoming a grandparent! You will love the experience, and I’m sure your grandkids will be thrilled. It is such a special time for you, and it is astonishing to see how much joy this brings to your family. These twin babies will be healthy and happy and bring as much joy into your lives as they will into their parents’. You deserve this happiness because you’ve worked hard to get here, and now it’s time for some well-deserved relaxation.
40. I wish you and your family all the best as you embark on this new journey of becoming grandparents to twins. You’ve already done much to improve this world, and I know you’ll continue with these two little ones. I wish your family all the best with plenty of love. Congratulations on the birth of your twins.
41. You’ve always been so supportive, and now you’re going to be an amazing grandparent. I can’t wait to see all the fun things you do with them. I love your new status and wish you all the best as you take this bold step into grandparenthood. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful twins.
42. I cannot even imagine how excited you are and how much love you must feel. You have created two new lives, and I hope they will grow to be kind, loving people who make this world a better place. They will have many people who love them, but I hope they know their grandparents love them most. I rejoice with you on the birth of your twins.
43. Twins are two gifts in one, and you will be so happy when you see how much your grandkids love each other. They’ll have a special bond from day one, and I know that’s something you’ll cherish for the rest of your life. I wish you a lifetime of happiness with the new additions to your family. I know that twin babies can be a little overwhelming initially, but I hope this message helps you feel ready for the challenge ahead. I couldn’t be happier for you and can’t wait to meet our new little family members. Congrats on becoming grandparents to twins.
44. You’re about to embark on the most rewarding, exciting, and challenging journey, and may it be filled with love, joy, and chaos. It starts now with your new twin grandkids. I know you’ll be amazing grannies, and I can’t wait to see you all grow together. Kudos on becoming grandparents.
45. How wonderful that you’ll get to experience the joy of parents twice over, and what a lucky gift it is for you to have two grandchildren at once. I’m sure they will grow up to be beautiful and amazing young people because they have such an incredible example of love and support in their parents. I hope you can relax and enjoy this breathtaking time in your life. Congratulations on your new grandchild’s birth.
46. You’ll be the best grannies ever to these two adorable little children, and I can’t wait to see all the fun things you’ll do together as they grow up. You’ve reached one of the greatest milestones in life, and we hope you’re feeling proud and excited. We know this is a big change, but we also know that it will be so rewarding. Congratulations on becoming a grandparent.
47. You’ll have so much fun watching your grandchildren grow up together, and you’ll never run out of things to talk about with them. I’m sure they’ll learn new things from you too. I can’t wait to see how they turn out. Congratulations on becoming a grandparent.
48. You’ve been waiting and hoping for this moment, and now it’s here. I know you’re happy and nervous at the same time, but I also know how much you love your family. You’ll be there for them every step like you were for your children when they were born. I can’t wait to see the photos of your new grandbabies as they grow up. I congratulate you on this great news.
49. You’ve just become a grandparent, and that’s a fabulous thing. I know your life is about to get super busy, but don’t forget to take time. Congratulations! I’m so happy for you and your family, and I hope these twins bring you all the joy in the world.
50. Grandparents are a blessing in the lives of their grandchildren, and I’m so happy for you. I know you’ll love these little ones with all your heart, and I do not doubt they’ll love you back. I can’t wait to see them when they’re older and hear stories about what they’re up to at school. Congratulations on becoming grandparents.
51. Being a grandparent is one of the greatest joys one can experience in life, and I hope that you are as excited as I am about these new additions to your family. It’s an honor and a blessing to be grandparents, and I know this will be an incredible journey for all of you. Congratulations on your new grandparent status.
52. Wow, Congratulations on becoming a grandparent to twins! It’s such a galvanizing time in your lives, and you deserve all the best wishes I can send you. I know being a grandparent is going to be awesome. You’ll love being able to spoil your grandkids rotten, and they’ll love having you around as they grow up.
53. You’re about to embark on a new and exciting path. You’ve got two little ones to watch over, which will be an extraordinary adventure. One thing I know for sure, you’ll be able to handle anything these two little ones throw at you. I can’t wait to see what adventures they take you on. Congratulations, your grandparenting journey has begun.
54. Twins are a blessing, and we’re delighted to hear that you’ve become a grandparent. I know that these babies will be loved and cherished until the day they leave home, and I can’t wait to meet them. It’s so exciting to see your family growing and expanding. I hope you have a great time with them, and make sure not to spoil them too much.
55. You’re about to embark on an amazing journey as a grannie when you watch your grandchildren grow and learn. It’s a big day for your family, and I’m happy to celebrate with you. I’m sending my love and support to all of you as you embark on this new adventure as grandparents. Congratulations to you and your partner on the birth of your grand twins.
56. You have two little bundles of joy in your life, and I can’t wait to see what kind of mischief they’ll get into. It’s a special time for everyone involved, and I send you my good wishes. I hope this is only the beginning of many more exciting events in your life. Congratulations on being a grandparent.
57. It’s a lot to take in, and that’s what makes it so incredible. You will spend the rest of your lives with these babies. It’s such a special thing to become grandparents again, especially when you’re as old as you are. They’re going to be your best friends, too. You’ll have so much fun helping them learn new things and teaching them about the world. Congratulations again, and I can’t wait to see these little miracles with us all.
58. I can’t imagine how glad you must be about everything coming up for you and your daughter as she raises her children. It’s a big step, but I’m sure you’ll make it through. I wish you all the best in your new role as grandparents, and I hope they grow up to be wonderful people who will one day make their parents proud.
59. You’re going to be such a grandparent because you’ve got so much experience with kids, and you’re so good at reading them that I’m sure you’ll know what to do when it comes time to teach them all the things they need to know. I can’t wait to see the adventures that come with this wholesome addition. Congratulations, you are now a grandparent.
60. You are now part of an elite group of people with two or more grandchildren. You can share your wisdom with them and teach them things. As a grandparent, you are expected to offer advice and guidance and let your grandchildren make their own choices in life. The perfect time for them to learn about themselves, so let them make mistakes and learn from those mistakes as well. I know that being a grandparent is one of life’s greatest joys. I wish you all the best.
61. Congrats on becoming grandparents to twins! I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to see how much they grow up. As a grandparent, you are now part of a club unlike any other. The love, joy, and excitement that come with being a grandparent are unmatched by any other experience in life. You will have the opportunity to watch your grandchildren grow into amazing adults and be there for every step. You’re going to be such a great-grandparent because you already are. Keep up the good work.
62. You’ve got so much love to give, and I’m sure these little ones will soak it up like sponges. They’ll grow up surrounded by people who love and support them every step of the way, and they’ll never doubt how special they are or how much their grandparents love them. I know that it will be a lot of work, but I also know that it will be an adventure. Congratulations, dear.
63. I am sending positive vibes as you embark on this new journey of becoming a grandparent. Your twin grandkids will grow up with each other as their closest companions and always have someone to play with when they want. They’ll also share a special bond that only twins can understand. As grandparents, I know how much pride you’ll feel when watching your grandkids grow up together, and I hope you’ll be able to savor every moment of their lives together. Congratulations to you and your partner on becoming the grandparents of twins.
64. Twins are a blessing in many ways. You have double the babysitting, the laundry, and the food to make for them. But you also have double the love, which is what matters. Having twins is an experience that you will never forget. The joy you feel when you see their little faces for the first time will keep you going in times of stress and exhaustion. And when they give you those big smiles? It’ll be enough to melt even the hardest heart. Congratulations on your new grandbabies.
65. As your grandbabies grow up and begin to take on new responsibilities, remember that they need your guidance as much as your love. They need someone to show them how to live a good life by example, and they’ll watch everything you do with their eyes wide open. Be sure to set aside time each day, so they know how important they are to you. I hope you have a fun and exciting time with your adorable twins. You will have your hands full, but we know you’re up to the task. I wish you all the best and a happy and healthy relationship with your grandchildren. Congratulations on becoming a grandparent.
66. I’m sure you’re excited about helping raise your grandchildren. You’ll find that it’s a lot like parenting, but some unique challenges come with raising twins. You have more than enough love in your heart to handle them all. I hope you enjoy every minute of this exciting time in your life. Congratulations! You are a lucky grandparent.
67. You’ve been through so much in the past few months and deserve a break. Now that you have two bundles of joy to hold, we’re sure they’ll bring you more joy than you ever imagined. It’s hard to believe that one baby can be so different from another, but now that you’re a grandparent to twins, I know you’ll do an amazing job. You’ll love them as much as any parent loves their child, and maybe even more. I wish you all the best on this new adventure, and I felicitate with you on the arrival of your grand twins.
68. Being a grandparent can sometimes be overwhelming as It’s also the best, most rewarding job in the world. And now you get to do it twice as much. You’ve done so much for your kids, and now they’re doing something amazing for you, allowing you to be a grandparent twice over. I can’t even imagine how happy you must feel right now. I hope those two little bundles of joy are enjoying their new home and family so far, and I hope everything goes smoothly for all of you as they grow up. Congratulations! The world is a brighter place today because you’re a grandparent.
69. You’ve always been so supportive of your kids, and it’s clear that they have been blessed with a wonderful relationship with you. Now that you’re about to be a grandparent, I know you’ll continue to help them learn and grow in all the ways they need. As you raise these two little ones, I hope they make you as proud as they make their parents. They’re going to be amazing people because of how you raised their mom and dad, and I can’t wait to see how much love they bring into this world. I wish all the best for you two. Congratulations! You’re going to be the best grandparents to your grandkids.
70. You’re about to embark on a journey full of joy and wonder as you watch your grandchildren grow into the best people they can be. You have a lot of love to give, and I know your grandchildren will feel that love in every hug, every smile, and every story you tell them. I hope you’ll enjoy this time with your grandchildren, and it’s never too early or too late to start making memories with your family. Congratulations on becoming a grandparent to twins.
The one thing they’ll need most is to remember that they’re still their child’s parents. They can’t spoil the twins and allow them to get away with whatever they want. It’s essential that they set good examples for their grandchildren and counsel them with firm, friendly discipline when they make mistakes. In other words, they need to be still able to play the role of parent, even though they are now grandparents.
I hope some of these messages will be helpful to you. And please, feel free to send us your edits and suggestions for this collection!