Cute paragraphs for him after an argument: If you’ve ever argued with your lover, you know how important it is to keep the peace. While a misunderstanding often leads to a passionate kiss, it may also lead to deep-felt hurt feelings. If you’ve ever had one of these arguments, you know you must make it up to your significant other with a cute paragraph.
Sometimes it seems like arguing with your significant other is the only way to deal with conflict. But there are ways to talk through conflict, even if you disagree. For example, when your partner wants to argue, one good way to start the conversation is to take a few minutes to think about what you could do differently to create more harmony in your relationship. This type of positive brainstorming will help you find solutions to make your relationship work better.
It’s always tough when we argue with our partners. We feel bad, wishing to make up and learn how to stop fighting in the future. So in this category, we listed some cute paragraphs for him after an argument to make him smile and create room for a deeper discussion to understand the reason for the misunderstanding.
Cute Paragraphs for Him After an Argument
1. We just had another fight but not another breakup. We should look out for each other more because each time we fight, it seems like we are drifting apart, and you know perfectly well that I can’t afford to lose you forever.
2. Fighting is not bad but allowing the fight to break the relationship is a big deal. I don’t want to lose you or the connection. All I have always wanted was the best for you and me. I love you, baby.
3. We fight because we love each other way too much that we do all we can for the best of the person, but you know that we got into this scuffle because I wanted the best for the two of us, but I am sorry for trying to be right this time.
4. I am sorry for my past actions and promise to be more patient when things arise between us. I genuinely don’t want us to fight over every little thing anymore. Instead, I want us to be there for each other now.
5. You know that I love you more than anything. I always want to enjoy the happiness of having you in my life because you are the source of my joy. So no fight should come between our love.
6. We can still be happy because we have all it takes to be satisfied. I find the man of my dreams and the happiness I have always prayed for in you. I don’t want constant fights to take you away. My heart is always for you.
7. When we aren’t fighting, we are there for one another, and when we aren’t there for one other, we are busy fighting each other. One thing I know for sure is that I don’t ever lose you to a freaking argument. I love you way beyond anything we might be facing.
8. We should be there for one another because we have always been there. Each time we fight over something, I am left alone in my world filled with the sweet and fun memories we had in the past. I want my man.
9. The fights and the affections are the things that have made us who we are. But each time we engage in a disagreement, remember that I would rather be wrong and build my life with you than be right and lose you to something else.
10. When we fight, all the beautiful moments we spend together run through my mind. The truth is that losing you is one thing I don’t want to do. I want us to spend the rest of our lives on each other’s side.
11. Arguing with you is one thing I don’t enjoy doing, but how about we sit and laugh over our issues and make amends rather than let little things get in our way? I love you way too much to let you leave my life now.
12. With a million thoughts racing through my mind right now, I want you to know that I value you above everything in the world, and I won’t let anything come between us.
13. I want my heart to talk to you this time because fighting with you isn’t about me alone; it’s about our relationship. I want you to understand that I love you with all of me. I love you, baby, and you should know that.
14. The fights we get into don’t change the fact that I still wake up in the morning thinking about you, and I go to bed dreaming about you. My world revolves around you, and you still mean the world to me.
15. The fights and the misunderstandings are not enough to let go of you. Nobody can take your place in my life and my heart. I love you much more than a million words can say or explain.
16. You are my strength when I am weak, and right when I have the power, you are still my weakness. I can’t imagine what it is like having you far from me because I love you over everything. I don’t want to risk losing you.
17. We quarrel over every little thing, but I know one thing for sure: I love you with every ounce in me. So I don’t think I will let you go for anything.
18. My life is empty without you. All I want are those sweet moments we had to create so many of them not to lose the ones we already made. No other person completes me as you do.
19. I don’t know what I would do without you in my life because I need you every moment. The fight shouldn’t come between our heart’s feelings, and I am ready to fight for our love instead of my interest. I love you.
20. Honestly, I don’t want to lose you for anything. I promise not to act as I did back then because I realize that your happiness supersedes everything. I love you, baby.
Texts to Send to Your Boyfriend After a Fight
If you’re ever in a fight with your boyfriend or spouse, especially if you’re the one getting the most upset, that’s your sign that the relationship is more important than the fight. Turning things around is more important than making the other person feel bad.
21. I can’t afford to break you again, and I feel awful knowing I said some nasty things to you. I was supposed to love you and not hurt you. Please forgive my shortcomings.
22. I’ll admit that I approached the issue we have wrong, and I am sorry for what I said and my actions. I promise to make it up to you. I love you, and this relationship means everything to me.
23. I let you down in every aspect, and I am sorry from the depth of my heart. I feel ashamed to have said those things to you. However, I promise to work on myself to be better for you.
24. Right now, I wish I could take back the words I said and take responsibility for my actions. I’m sad knowing that you feel bad over the things I said. I will never be careless with my words anymore.
25. I love you and would do anything to remain yours. But, I cooled my head and realized I was all wrong and shouldn’t have done what I did. I am sorry. I want your forgiveness to feel a little peace inside of me.
26. My actions were poor, and the issues turned my brains off. I want to make amends, and I am starting by saying I am sorry. I feel terrible from the inside, and I don’t wish to continue feeling this way.
27. We had some pretty unforgettable moments together, and I don’t want us to forget that the future holds much more for us. I want to be better for you, my baby boy. I pledge to be healthier for you.
28. I take all my words and am sorry to have said them to you. Your happiness and the relationship are all that matter to me. I promise to make you happy rather than hurt you. Forgive me, baby.
29. Never again will I hurt you. Never again will I fight with you over a silly thing. Never again will I put me ahead of the feelings we share. I am sorry for my actions.
30. I am sorry, and I just realized I did things wrong. I owe you a thousand apologies, and I will stop at nothing to apologize until you forgive me.
Long Messages to send to Your Boyfriend After a Fight
31. Hey honey, I’m genuinely sorry, and I admit I deserve all I’m getting from you. I feel so bad knowing I hurt the one who makes me smile. So please don’t be mad at me for long. Find a place in your heart to forgive me; even though I don’t deserve your forgiveness, do it because of love. I love you so much, dear, and I can’t wait for everything to be alright between us again. I’ve missed you, and I promise I’ll be more careful next time.
32. My love, I know the behavior I’ve been putting up is enough for you to want to leave me. I’ve been putting up some annoying attitudes, and I know I shouldn’t let my family issues push me into transferring aggression. I’m sorry for bringing you so much pain, and I want you to forgive me and stop ignoring me. I love you, baby, am I forgiven?
33. Baby, you hurt me badly, and you know that, but I shouldn’t have said all those hurtful words to you. You also said words that hurt, but I choose to forgive you, and I hope you do the same. You have got to let this die off. Let’s look past all our misunderstandings and move on while working towards strengthening our love for each other. These past few days, we’ve been ignoring each other has been hell. I love you so much, dear, and I want you back.
34. I know this misunderstanding we have now is all my fault. I’m sorry for being unreasonable and insensitive. I shouldn’t have doubted your love for me for any reason, and I’m sorry for all the pains I’ve caused you. I accept that you’ll always have female friends around and know that your friendship with them cannot change what and how you feel for me. These past weeks we haven’t spoken have been miserable for me, and I hope you forgive me soon, honey. I love you.
35. It’s been weeks now with no words from you. I’ve been acting selfishly lately. You’ve always given me a shoulder to cry on and listening ears, but I’ve failed to reciprocate, being insensitive to your needs and feelings. I feel so bad to have acted that way, I’ve wronged you badly, and I wonder what you think of me now. I’ve learned my lessons and promise to be a better lover. I’ll be a good listener and promise never to be self-centered anymore. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me. I love you, darling.
36. I did things I shouldn’t have done, said things I shouldn’t have said, and I’m sorry for hurting you this way. I know you’ve spoken to me about this severally, and I’ve failed to heed. I’m genuinely sorry about that. Despite all that has happened between us, you remain the love of my life. I love you very profoundly, honey.
37. I’m sorry for being stubborn and stupid. I feel so bad for taking your love for me for granted, and I hurt you, knowing fully well that you could never do the same to me. You don’t deserve any hurtful things I’ve done and said to you after everything. Yet, I still find it safe to run to you because you’re all I need, and I can’t do without you. Please forgive my foolishness. I love you so much, dear.
38. My love, I’m sorry for hurting you, and I know I messed up big time. I feel bad for everything I’ve done wrong to you because I read the meanings of every little thing without thinking twice. I’m sorry for not understanding you in many ways, and I’m trying to stop my careless words. You remain the best thing ever to me, and I still want you in my life. Will you forgive me?
39. I can deal with whatever you choose to do to me right now because you warned me countless times, but I was adamant. I paid less attention to you and your needs. You showered me with love and made me feel like a queen, but I took all those for granted while using your weakness against you. Please, my dear, I’m sorry for hurting you, and I’m asking that you give me another chance to be that loving woman you initially loved. I love you so much, my darling.
40. We have come a long way, and I’ve enjoyed this relationship. I’m sorry for letting the stress at work get the better part of me and for taking out my anger on you. I sincerely don’t mean those hurtful words I said to you because you’ve been genuine, kind, and unique. I don’t want to lose you anytime soon. Baby, let’s work things out because I’m willing to change for the better. I love you very profoundly, dear.
41. Life without you is miserable, and these past few days of ignoring each other have been hell. I have lost concentration totally because we’re falling apart gradually, and it’s affecting me. You mean more than this world to me because I can’t afford to lose you. I’ll do whatever it takes for us to go back to being happy. I’ll learn to control my words and be a better lover. I’m so sorry, honey. Please forgive me, and please stop ignoring me. I miss you!
42. Waking up each morning realizing the space that has grown between us and is fast tearing us apart makes my mornings tiresome and frustrating. I wouldn’t say I like the feeling of ignoring each other over a misunderstanding. I miss the ordinarily happy and beautiful love we shared. In times like this, we should work things out to prove that the love we share is more significant than any misunderstanding that comes our way. I’ve forgiven you, and I’m also sorry on my part. I’m hoping you forgive me soon. I miss you.
43. We’ve ignored each other too much, our love begins to be all shaky, and I know it’s all my fault. I should have believed you, and I should have trusted you more. I’m sorry for allowing jealousy to take the better part of me. I take responsibility for my misdeeds, and I’m sorry. I hope we go back to how we used to be. I love you so much, my world.
44. The space this misunderstanding created between us has left me empty. My love, you complete me, and I feel so open without you. I’m hurting just like you’re hurting. I feel so terrible knowing that you’ve been there for me in the good and bad times, and I chose to pay you back by breaking you this way. Only your forgiveness can take away this awful feeling, I know I don’t deserve to be forgiven, but I need it now. I’m sorry, my love. I adore you so much, and I can’t do without you.
45. Darling, I’m so sorry for everything, and I’ve lost my sanity knowing that I hurt you so badly. I’ve broken you in unimaginable ways, and I’ve betrayed your trust in me. You’re angry at me right now, and I deserve it because my foolishness and insensitivity must have pushed you away, but I love you now more than ever. I may no longer be in your heart, but I’ll never leave because you’ll always be mine. So please forgive me, honey, I miss you!
Check: 25 Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
46. My love, the prince of my heart, my one and only, and my smile maker. I’m sorry for causing you so much pain, and I’m sorry for using my friend’s relationship as a yardstick for our relationship. I never understood that there is nothing like a perfect relationship. I’m sorry for saying those hurtful words to you, and I love you just the way you are. You can’t be so perfect, baby, because no one is perfect, and you’re amazing just the way you are. I miss you and can’t wait for all this to be over. Please forgive me, will you?
47. My true love, I’m sorry for everything because my wrongs are haunting me already. You don’t need to say a word to me because I’m overwhelmed by guilt already. I miss the beautiful memories we’ve created and how we’ve envisaged more beautiful moments. You bring peace and happiness to my life, and I have never felt them since we had this misunderstanding. I’m sorry for saying those hurtful words to you and for not letting you voice out your feelings. I’ve always been selfish, and I promise not to let it be about me alone this time. Please forgive me, baby. I love you to the moon and back!
48. Baby, my life is a mess without you. I feel incomplete and empty. We’ve been close and inconsistent. You hold my heart at a safer distance, but I can’t deny something is missing. Everything seems to be going down the drain since our last argument. I try to be okay, but I can’t fake it because even when I try, something is missing. We can work this out and be okay again. We can’t let this put an end to us, and I’m not ready to move on without you because my life is meaningless when you’re not in my world. I love you dearly!
49. Your voice is all I need to heal my hurting heart right now, and we can’t afford to continue to keep this toxic distance that seems to threaten the existence of our relationship. I’ll do anything to have you back again because I miss you so much, baby. I need your forgiveness now more than ever. You’re the treasure I seek, and you were close to me, yet I did not know. The love I pursued for many years was beside me, yet I couldn’t feel it. I’m sorry for taking your love for granted. I love you so much and can’t afford to lose you. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me, darling, Will you?
50. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and make right all I have done to hurt you. I wish I had never said those words to you, but unfortunately, I can’t. I feel so ashamed of myself for treating someone as loving as you the way I did. I want to be in your arms again, but I feel unqualified to be close to you. I’m so sorry, my love. Would you please let’s make things right and be happy again? I love you, dear.
51. I agree! I went too far trying to prove my points to you because I should have controlled my tongue. I know it will be difficult to forgive me, but you should because I need it to be okay again. Don’t take all I said to heart because I never meant them. Please forgive me, and let’s move on. You’re my love, my life, and my best friend. I won’t ever let you go because I love you so deeply!
52. Hey honey, I feel so sick now that everything seems awkward between us. Since we argued some days ago, things have remained the same. Right now, it doesn’t matter who’s right or wrong because our relationship matters the most. It means so much to me, and I can’t let an ordinary argument jeopardize it. So can we just put this behind us and make this work again? We can make it if we stay together because our love is enough.
53. Hi honey, I’m sorry things heated last night. I hope you’re feeling better today. I know that arguing isn’t the best way to solve problems, but I also know that it’s not always easy to let things go. We all have a lot going on in our lives, and sometimes it’s hard to get the space we need to process everything. I’m so grateful for this relationship, and I want nothing more than to ensure we’re always able to communicate clearly and effectively.
54. Dear [name], I’m sorry about our last night’s argument. I know how much you hate to fight with me. Some things were said that weren’t true, and I couldn’t take it back. I’m so glad we talked about it today, though. It was good for us to get everything out in the open and work through it together. You’re the best husband ever.
55. Hey baby, I’m sorry I couldn’t see things from your point of view. I know you were trying to help me, but it didn’t seem like it. Maybe it’s because we’ve had such a hard time lately that it’s made us both a little crazy, but whatever the reason, I’m sorry for getting mad at you and taking my anger out on you. I promise I’ll try harder to understand where you’re coming from next time we argue, and if you’re willing to do the same for me, then maybe we can make this relationship work.
56. Dear [name], I know you’re upset about yesterday, and I’m sorry. I want you to know that I love you and always will. We’ve been through a lot together, and we’ll get through a lot more, but I need to let you know how much I appreciate the person you are, even when things are hard between us. You’re beautiful, inside and out. You deserve nothing less than my best self and best effort at all times because you give me your best self, too.
57. Hey honey, I know we’re both passionate people, and I love that about you, but sometimes, I wish we could let things go and move on instead of rehashing them over and over. I want us to be able to sit down and talk through our problems without getting upset or feeling attacked by each other. We need to learn how to listen without interrupting because the truth is, we do have a lot in common. We need to be able to find it.
58. Hi love, I know this is a rough time for us. I want you to know that I’m always here for you, and I hope we can work through this together. We’ve been arguing a lot lately, but our relationship is still strong when it comes down to it. We have so many good times and so many more good times ahead of us. I love how your eyes sparkle when you’re happy, and I love being the reason for that happiness. I’m sorry for everything.
59. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, and no matter how much we argue or disagree with each other, I know my feelings for you will never change. Dear [name], I’m so sorry. I know I’ve been hard on you lately, which is unfair. I know how much you mean to me, and I want to be a better person for you.
60. I want to show you how much I appreciate you and what your love means to me. I promise that from now on, we’ll find a way to work through our arguments in a healthy way as friends, partners, and lovers who care about each other deeply. I love you so much.
61. Hey, we’ve had a rough patch lately, and I don’t blame you for being upset. But I hope you understand that no matter what happens in our relationship, I will always be thankful for the time we’ve spent together and the trust and love we share. I know that if we can get through this rough patch and come out stronger on the other side, it’ll be because of all those things. You’re my best friend and my partner in crime. Nothing will change no matter what happens in our relationship.
62. Dear [insert name], I’m sorry I was so mean to you. I’m not used to arguing with people, and sometimes it gets the best of me. I hope you forgive me because I don’t want us to fight anymore. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to make things better.
63. Hey, [name], I hope you’re doing better today than yesterday. I know that argument was rough, but we both know it wasn’t about anything. We were both frustrated with what was happening in our lives, but you know what? We’re going to be okay. We’re going to get through this and come out stronger than before.
64. My the bottom of my heart, I’m sorry. I’m looking forward to the day when we can look back on this as a small bump in our otherwise smooth road ahead together. So, let’s not let this ruin our day. Let’s keep it positive and go for ice cream or something fun.
65. Dear [name], I know we fought, and you’re probably still mad at me. But I want you to know that even though we got into a fight and said some things we didn’t mean, I still love you. I hope we can get past this and be friends again. I’m sorry for hurting your feelings by saying that thing. That wasn’t fair of me, and I want to say that even though we argued, it doesn’t mean our relationship is over.
66. Hey, I know we had a little argument, but I want you to know that I still love you, and I’m sorry for being upset about it. I know things will be okay and that we’ll get through this together. You’re my best friend, and I wouldn’t trade you for anything. So let’s forget about it and move on.
67. Dear [your name], we’ve had some disagreements lately, and I want to say that I’m sorry. I know you’re doing your best, and I appreciate that. We’re both going through some tough stuff, but I want to tell you that I love you. You’re the person who makes my life better every single day, and no matter what else happens in our relationship, nothing will ever change that fact. You are the most significant person in my world, and I hope we can work things out so that we can both be happy again soon.
68. Hey [name], I’m sorry for what I said. I was angry and hurt and felt like you didn’t understand where I was coming from, but now that the dust has settled, I can see that you were trying to help me. You’re always looking out for me, which means so much. You are a fantastic dad, husband, friend, and partner. I don’t know what I would do without you in my life. Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. No matter what happens in our lives together, we will always have each other’s back.
69. Hey [name], I know we’ve had some uncertainty lately, and I want you to know that I’m sorry for the part I played in it. I realize I can be a little bit of a hothead sometimes, and it’s not your fault that you keep pushing my buttons. But the thing is, I love you, and when we fight, it hurts me as much as it hurts you. When we’re angry at each other, and our relationship suffers, it makes me feel like losing my best friend, which scares me more than anything else. So please forgive me for whatever part of this was my fault. If you can’t forgive me immediately, please know that I’ll do anything to earn your trust and affection because you mean so much to me, and my world would be incomplete without you.
70. Hey [name], I know we’re having a tough time right now, but I want to tell you that no matter what happens, you’re still my favorite person. I’m sorry for whatever I did to upset you, and if there’s anything I can do to improve it, please let me know. Love, [your name]
71. Hey baby, I know we fought, and you’re upset, but I want to tell you that I love you, and no matter what happens, I always will. I know it’s easy to get wrapped up in the heat of the moment, but we can’t let ourselves lose sight of how much we mean to each other. We’ve been through so much together, and I don’t want to lose that. I’m sorry for whatever it was that made you angry at me. I’m sure it wasn’t anything personal, and if you want to talk about it sometime when we aren’t both upset with each other, please do.
72. Hi honey, I know we had our little disagreement earlier today, and I’m sorry if I got carried away. I tried to get my point across, but it was too aggressive. You know what? It’s no big deal. Let’s forget about it and move on. I’m so glad you’re in my life because you make me feel whole, like someone who matters, and that’s why this argument doesn’t matter, it’s just a silly thing that happened, and now we can forget all about it.
73. Dear [name], you’re mad at me, but I want you to know how much I love you. I know our tempers sometimes flare, and we say things we don’t mean, but I still believe in us and the future of our relationship. The only thing that matters is that we’re working together again. I don’t care if we argue daily, as long as it’s with each other! If it means that we’ll be able to work through our differences and be there for each other when times get tough, then fighting about what color socks should go with a blue shirt is worth it.
74. I want us to be together forever, and nothing could change that. You are my everything, and there would be no point living without you. You make me happy when no one else can. Even when we fight, it feels like everything will be okay because you’re there with me through thick and thin, which means more than anything else in this world. You mean so much to me!
75. Hey baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I hope you know that what happened today was not about you. I had a bad day and took it out on you, but now I see that you were trying to make me happy, and I love you for it! We’ll always have our arguments and disagreements, but I also know we always work them out in the end. So don’t worry about the past as we think about the future.
76. Hey, I’m so sorry about what happened. I can be a bit overbearing sometimes, but I want to ensure we’re always on the right track. We both want to be happy and do what’s best for our family. That’s why we need each other in this relationship. It’s hard when we disagree about something, but arguing doesn’t help the situation. It only makes it worse. What’s important is that we love each other and are there for each other no matter what happens.
77. We’ve been through some rough patches lately, but I want us to keep working on our relationship because it means so much to me. We’ve had such good times together, and even though this is hard now, there’s no point in throwing away what we have because we’re going through some difficult times.
The best paragraphs to send to your boyfriend or husband after an argument are the ones that show that you are not like his previous partners. You want to show that you can be mature and willing to listen to what he says. If you do this, you can ensure that your man will be open to resolving the misunderstanding.