Cute paragraphs for him after an argument: If you’ve ever argued with your lover, you know how important it is to keep the peace. While an argument often leads to a passionate kiss, it may also lead to deep-felt hurt feelings. If you’ve ever had one of these arguments, you know that you need to make it up to your significant other with a cute paragraph.
Sometimes it seems like arguing with your significant other is the only way to deal with conflict. But there are ways to talk through conflict, even if you disagree. For example, when your partner wants to argue, one good way to start the conversation is to take a few minutes to think about what you could do differently to create more harmony in your relationship. This type of positive brainstorming will help you find solutions to make your relationship work better.
It’s always tough when we argue with our partners. We feel bad, wishing to make up and learn how to stop fighting in the future. So in this category, we listed some cute paragraphs for him after an argument to make him smile and create room for a deeper discussion to understand the reason for the misunderstanding.
Cute Paragraphs for Him After an Argument
1. We just had another fight but not another breakup. We should look out for each other more because each time we fight, it seems like we are drifting apart, and you know perfectly well that I can’t afford to lose you forever.
2. Fighting is not bad but allowing the fight to break the relationship is a big deal. I don’t want to lose you nor the connection. All I have always wanted was the best for you and me. I love you, baby.
3. We fight because we love each other way too much that we do all we can for the best of the person, but you know that we got into this scuffle because I wanted the best for the two of us, but I am sorry for trying to be right this time.
4. I am sorry for my past actions, and I promise to be more patient when things come up between us. I genuinely don’t want us to fight over every little thing anymore. Instead, I want us to be there for each other now than ever.
5. You know that I love you more than anything in the world. I always want to enjoy the happiness of having you in my life because you are the source of my joy. So no fight should come between our love.
6. We can still be happy because we have all it takes to be satisfied. I find the man of my dreams and the happiness I have always prayed for in you. I don’t want constant fights to take you away. My heart is always for you.
7. When we aren’t fighting, we are there for one another, and when we aren’t there for one other, we are busy fighting each other. One thing I know for sure is that I don’t ever lose you to a freaking argument. I love you way beyond anything we might be facing.
8. We should be there for one another because we have always been there for each other. Each time we fight over something, I am left alone in my world filled with the sweet and fun memories we had in the past. I want my man.
9. The fights and the affections are the things that have made us who we are. But each time we engage in a disagreement, always remember that I would rather be wrong and build my life with you than be right and lose you to something else.
10. When we fight, all the beautiful moments we spend together come running through my mind. The truth is that losing you is one thing I don’t want to do. I want us to spend the rest of our lives on each other’s side.
11. Arguing with you is one thing I don’t enjoy doing, but how about we sit and laugh over our issues and make amends rather than let little things get in our way. I love you way too much to let you leave my life now.
12. With a million thoughts racing through my mind right now, I want you to know that I value you above everything in the world, and I won’t let anything come between us.
13. I want my heart to talk to you this time because fighting with you isn’t about me alone; it’s about our relationship. I want you to understand that I love you with all of me. I love you, baby, and you should know that.
14. The fights we get into doesn’t change the fact that I still wake up in the morning thinking about you, and I go to bed dreaming about you. My world still revolves around you, and you still mean the world to me.
15. The fights and the misunderstandings are not enough to let go of you. Nobody can take your place in my life and my heart. I love you much more than a million words can say or explain.
16. You are my strength when I am weak, and right when I have the power, you are still my weakness. I can’t imagine what it is like having you far from me because I love you over everything. I don’t want to risk you to anything.
17. We fight and quarrel over every little thing, but I know one thing for sure, I love you, and I love you with every ounce in me. So I don’t think I will let you go for anything in the world.
18. My life is empty without you. All I want are those sweet moments we had to create so many of them not to lose the ones we already made. No other person completes me as you do.
19. I don’t know what I would be doing without you in my life because I need you at every moment. The fight shouldn’t come between what our heart feels, and I am ready to fight for our love instead of for my interest. I love you.
20. Honestly, I don’t want to lose you for anything in the world. I promise not to act as I did back then because I realize that your happiness supersedes everything. I love you, baby.
Texts to Send to Your Boyfriend After a Fight
If you’re ever in a fight with your boyfriend or spouse, especially if you’re the one getting the most upset, that’s your sign that the relationship is more important than the fight. It’s more important to turn things around than to make the other person feel bad.
21. I can’t afford to break you again, and I feel awful knowing that I said some nasty things to you. I was supposed to love you and not hurt you. Please forgive my shortcomings.
22. I’ll admit that I approached the issue we have the wrong way, and I am sorry for what I say and my actions. I promise to make it up to you. I love you and this relationship means everything to me.
23. I let you down in every aspect, and I am sorry from the depth of my heart. I feel ashamed to have said those things to you. However, I promise to work on myself to be better for you.
24. Right now, I wish I could take back the words I said and take responsibility for my actions. I’m sad knowing that you feel bad over the things I said. I will never be careless with my words anymore.
25. I love you, and I would do anything to remain yours. But, I cooled my head and got to realize that I was all wrong and shouldn’t have done the things I did. I am sorry. I want your forgiveness to feel a little peace inside of me.
26. My actions were poor, and the issues turned my brains off. I want to make amends, and I am starting by saying I am sorry. I feel terrible from the inside, and I don’t wish to continue feeling this way.
27. We had some pretty unforgettable moments together, and I don’t want us to forget that the future holds much more for us. I want to be better for you, my baby boy. I pledge to be healthier for you.
28. I take all of my words, and I am sorry to have said them to you. Your happiness and the relationship are all that matter to me. I promise to make you happy rather than hurt you. Forgive me, baby.
29. Never again will I hurt you. Never again will I fight with you over a silly thing. Never again will I put myself ahead of the feelings we share. I am sorry for my actions.
30. I am sorry, and I just realized that I did things the wrong way. I owe you a thousand apologies, and I will stop at nothing in apologizing until you forgive me.
Long Messages to send to Your Boyfriend After a Fight
31. Hey honey, I’m genuinely sorry, and I admit that I deserve all that I’m getting from you right now. I feel so bad knowing that I hurt the one that makes me smile. So please don’t be mad at me for long. Find a place in your heart to forgive me; even though I don’t deserve your forgiveness, do it because of love. I love you so much, dear, and I can’t wait for everything to be alright between us again. I’ve missed you, and I promise I’ll be more careful next time.
32. My love, I know the behavior I’ve been putting up is enough for you to want to leave me. I’ve been putting up some annoying attitudes, and I know I shouldn’t let my family issues push me into transferring aggression. I’m sorry for bringing you so much pain, and I want you to forgive me and stop ignoring me. I love you, baby, am I forgiven?
33. Baby, you hurt me badly, and you know that, but I shouldn’t have said all those hurtful words to you. You also said words that hurt, but I choose to forgive you, and I hope you do the same. You have got to let this die-off. Let’s look past all the misunderstandings and quarrels we have and move on, and let’s work towards strengthening our love for each other. These past few days we’ve been ignoring each other has been hell. I love you so much, dear, and I want you back.
34. I know this misunderstanding we have now is all my fault. I’m sorry for being unreasonable and insensitive. I shouldn’t have doubted your love for me for any reason, and I’m sorry for all the pains I’ve caused you. I accept that you’ll always have female friends around and know that your friendship with them cannot change what and how you feel for me. These past weeks we haven’t spoken have been miserable for me, and I hope you forgive me soon, honey. I love you.
35. It’s been weeks now with no words from you. I know I’ve been acting selfishly lately, behaving as if the whole world revolves around me. You’ve always given me a shoulder to cry on and listening ears, but I’ve failed to reciprocate, being insensitive to your needs and feelings. I feel so bad to have acted that way, I’ve wronged you badly, and I wonder what you think of me now. I’ve learned my lessons, and I promise to be a better lover. I’ll be a good listener, and I promise never to be self-centered anymore. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me. I love you, darling.
36. I did things I shouldn’t have done, said things I shouldn’t have said, and I’m sorry for hurting you this way. I know you’ve spoken to me about this severally, and I’ve failed to heed. I’m genuinely sorry about that. Despite all that has happened between us, you remain the love of my life. I love you very profoundly, honey.
37. I’m sorry for being stubborn and stupid. I feel so bad for taking your love for me for granted, and I hurt you badly, knowing fully well that you could never do the same to me. You don’t deserve any of the hurtful things I’ve done and said to you after everything. Yet, I still find it safe to run to you because you’re all I need, and I can’t do without you. Please forgive my foolishness. I love you so much, dear.
38. My love, I’m sorry for hurting you, and I know I messed up big time. I feel bad for everything I’ve done wrong to you because I read meanings to every little thing without thinking twice. I’m sorry for not understanding you in many ways, and I’m trying to put a stop to my careless words. But, you remain the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I still want you in my life. Will you forgive me?
39. I can deal with whatever you choose to do to me right now because you warned me countless times, but I was adamant. I paid less attention to you and your needs. You showered me with love and made me feel like a queen, but I took all those for granted while using your weakness against you. Please, my dear, I’m sorry for hurting you, and I’m asking that you give me another chance to be that loving woman you fell in love with from the beginning. I love you so much, my darling.
40. We have come a long way, and I’ve enjoyed every bit of this relationship. I’m sorry for letting the stress at work get the better part of me, and I’m sorry for taking out my anger on you. I sincerely don’t mean those hurtful words I said to you because you’ve been genuine, kind, and unique. I don’t want to lose you anytime soon. Baby, let’s work things out because I’m willing to change for the better. I love you very profoundly, dear.
41. Life without you is miserable, and these past few days of ignoring each other have been hell. I have lost concentration totally because we’re falling apart gradually, and it’s affecting me. You mean more than this world to me, and I can’t afford to lose you. I’ll do whatever it takes for us to go back to being happy. I’ll learn to control my words and be a better lover. I’m so sorry, honey. Please forgive me, and please stop ignoring me. I miss you!
42. Waking up each morning realizing the space that has grown between us and its fast tearing us apart makes my mornings tiresome and frustrating. I wouldn’t say I like the feeling of ignoring each other over a misunderstanding. I miss the ordinarily happy and beautiful love we shared. In times like this, we should work things out to prove that the love we share is more significant than any misunderstanding that comes our way. I’ve forgiven you, and I’m also sorry on my part. I’m hoping you forgive me soon. I miss you.
43. We’ve ignored each other for long, our love begins to be all shaky, and I know it’s all my fault. I should have believed you, and I should have trusted you more. I’m sorry for allowing jealousy to take the better part of me. I take responsibility for my misdeeds, and I’m sorry. I hope we go back to how we used to be. I love you so much, my world.
44. The space this misunderstanding created between us has left me empty. My love, you complete me, and without you, I feel so open. I’m hurting just like you’re hurting. I feel so terrible knowing that you’ve been there for me in the good and bad times, and I chose to pay you back by breaking you this way. Only your forgiveness can take away this awful feeling, I know I don’t deserve to be forgiven, but I seriously need it now. I’m sorry, my love. I adore you so much, and I can’t do without you.
45. Darling, I’m so sorry for everything, and I’ve lost my sanity knowing that I hurt you so badly. I’ve broken you in unimaginable ways, and I’ve betrayed your trust for me. You’re angry at me right now, and I deserve it because my foolishness and insensitivity must have pushed you away, but I love you now more than ever. I may no longer be in your heart, but I’m never going to leave because you’ll always be mine. So please forgive me, honey, I miss you!
Check: 25 Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
46. My love, the prince of my heart, my one and only, and my smile maker. I’m sorry for causing you so much pain, and I’m sorry for using my friend’s relationship as a yardstick for our relationship. I never understood that there is nothing like a perfect relationship. I’m sorry for saying those hurtful words to you, and I love you just the way you are. You can’t be so perfect, baby, because no one is perfect, and you’re amazing just the way you are. I miss you and can’t wait for all this to be over. Please forgive me, will you?
47. My true love, I’m sorry for everything because my wrongs are haunting me already. You don’t need to say a word to me because I’m overwhelmed by guilt already. I miss the beautiful memories we’ve created together and how we’ve envisaged more beautiful moments together. You bring peace and happiness to my life, and I have hardly felt them ever since we had this misunderstanding. I’m sorry for saying those hurtful words to you, and I’m sorry for not letting you voice out your feelings. I know I’ve always been selfish, and I promise not to let it be about me alone this time. Please forgive me, baby. I love you to the moon and back!
48. Baby, my life is a mess without you. I feel incomplete and empty. We’ve been close and inconsistent. You hold my heart in a safer distance, but I can’t deny something is missing. Ever since the last argument we had, everything seems to be going down the drain. I try to be okay, but I can’t fake it because even when I try, something is missing. We can work this out and be okay again. We can’t let this put an end to us, and I’m not ready to move on without you because my life is meaningless when you’re not in my world. I love you dearly!
49. Your voice is all I need to heal my hurting heart right now, and we can’t afford to continue to keep this toxic distance that seems to threaten the existence of our relationship. I’ll do anything to have you back again because I miss you so much, baby. I need your forgiveness now more than ever. You’re the treasure that I seek, and you were close to me, yet I did not know. The love I pursued for many years was right beside me, yet I couldn’t feel it. I’m sorry for taking your love for granted. I love you so much, and I can’t afford to lose you. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me, darling, Will you?
50. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and make right all that I have done to hurt you. I wish I had never said those words to you, and unfortunately, I can’t. I feel so ashamed of myself for treating someone as loving as you the way I did. I want to be in your arms again, but I feel unqualified to be close to you. I’m so sorry, my love. Would you please let’s make things right and be happy again? I love you, dear.
51. I agree I really went too far trying to prove my points to you, I should have controlled my tongue, I know it will be difficult for you to forgive me but you just have to because I really need it to be fine again. Don’t take all I said to heart because I never meant them please forgive me and let’s move on. you’re my love and my life and my best friend and I won’t ever let you go, I love you so deeply!
52. Hey honey, I feel so sick now that everything seems awkward between us. Since we argued some days ago, things have not remained the same again. Right now, it doesn’t matter who’s right or wrong; what matters the most is our relationship. It means so much to me, and I can’t let just an ordinary argument jeopardize it. So can we just put this behind us and make this work again. We can make it if we stay together because our love is enough.
In summary, the best paragraphs to send to your boyfriend or husband after an argument are the ones that show that you are not like his previous partners. You want to show that you can be mature and willing to listen to what he has to say. If you do this, you can ensure that your man will be open to resolving the misunderstanding.