Many people worldwide do not see the success, happiness, and fulfillment they deserve. They’re always trying to impress people by doing all kinds of deeds. Not because they want to help, but because they want validation.
It has also happened to all of us at one time or another. Someone you thought was into you was never interested in you. It can be a blow to the ego to realize that the person you were personally investing so much time and effort into wasn’t feeling it. Here are some don’t chase people quotes that might make your day a little bit better.
Don’t Chase People Quotes and Messages
‘If you know how to attract people with the right attitude, you don’t need to chase them.‘
1. I won’t chase you; I’m not a dog. I’m a man with responsibilities and priorities. I may love you, but I will not chase you.
2. I won’t chase you even if you’re worth waiting for, but it will be if it’s meant to be! And if not, it’s not the end of the world!
3. I won’t force you to love me, and I won’t make you hold my hand. I won’t make you stay with me. I won’t even ask you to see my worth.
4. Even if you are the sun, you are the moon, and you are the stars, I’m not chasing.
5. I won’t chase you, I won’t beg for your love, and I won’t be your second choice. I know I can be good to you, and I’ll wait until you come around.
Check: I Notice Everything Quotes
6. I’m not chasing, nor am I running away. I’m not hiding, not afraid to stay on my own.
7. I won’t chase you, but whenever you need me, I’ll be there. I’ll be with you to protect you and comfort you. I’m here to remind you.
8. We’re all human, and we all make mistakes. Don’t live in the past or forget the past. Don’t be bitter, but forgive and forget.
9. I won’t chase you or force you to love me. I won’t hold on to you or make you stay with me.
10. I won’t force you to succumb to my desires of a love that’s forbidden. I won’t chase you to see me beyond what your mind thinks. I won’t force you to love me back because you shouldn’t force love.
11. You don’t have to love me; I won’t chase you for your love. I won’t force you to be with me if you don’t want to, and I won’t force you to want me if you don’t see the need.
12. My love and world, I can’t chase you down, nor can I keep you here. I hope my love will bring you back to me, and in your absence, I will be fine.
13. I want to be free and won’t force you to be with me no matter how much I love you.
14. I won’t force you, I won’t push you, I can’t make you love me, and I can’t change you. Your thoughts, feelings, and actions are of your own accord.
15. No matter how beautiful you may be, I won’t chase you. No matter how good things between us may get, I won’t force things.
Check: 50 Find Someone Who Quotes
16. I won’t chase you around to accept my affections, and I won’t force you to be with me. It’s already a cold world, and I won’t force you to love me.
17. My heart has been at peace ever since I stopped chasing. I will not want you, I will not hate you, and I feel no pain about you.
18. I promise to remain faithful, but I’ll never force and leave you. That’s my love for you will remain silent and strong.
19. I will not chase you if you decide to stay away from me. I will not be upset, nor will I get mad. I will be happy and live my life with a smile on my face knowing you want to be left alone.
20. I will not chase you, but I will be here when you need me. I’m not going anywhere, but I won’t try to force things anymore.
21. I won’t chase you if you don’t chase me. I won’t be here forever, so respect me while I am here.
22. I’m not chasing you. All I want is your heart and to be your friend. But if I can’t get that, I’m good.
23. I’m not chasing; I’m waiting because you have the key to open my heart. Please use it wisely.
24. I won’t force you and push you to say that you love me. I’ll know when you do, and I won’t force you to say that you want me to stay at your side because I will see your actions.
25. I’m not chasing perfection, and it’s not that I’m perfect. It’s just that I know perfection is an illusion.
Check: 50 Never Beg A Man Quotes
26. I value you, but I won’t force you. My love is unconditional, and like the sun, it shines without fail. I will be here if you need me.
27. I love you, but I won’t keep chasing you. You will always be my friend, even when we keep our distance.
28. I will not chase you, I will not lust for you, I will not try to change you, and I will accept you as you are.
29. Roses are red, violets are blue, and my love is like an eternal flame that you cannot force. I won’t chase you and won’t control or make you love me.
30. We are all so different yet similar at times. To feel this way is that no chasing is ever needed. I love you, but I don’t have to chase you to prove that point.
31. I’ll be here waiting even though you’ll never be back. I won’t chase you, and I’ll be fine without you.
32. Everyone in this world will one day go away. I will not chase you, for I know one day. I will be gone too.
33. Sometimes, I wonder if you know how much I love you. I won’t chase you; I’m not that guy. I sit here with my heart aching and watch you make your decision.
34. I’m not chasing rainbows. I’m not even chasing you. I’m not chasing butterflies. I am cool with being alone.
35. I’m not chasing you; I’m chasing myself, my own shadow, dreams, and goals, and I need to be with myself to be happy with myself.
36. I might seem cold and callous, but this isn’t what I set out to be. I’m not chasing you, and I won’t chase you.
37. I’m not chasing, and I’m not forcing. I’m only letting you know that I’m letting you go.
38. I won’t chase you and will let you go if I have to. I might not say it, but I’ll always be there if you need me.
39. I won’t chase you; even if you leave, I will wait for you as you solve your problems.
40. I will not force you to love me, and I won’t force you to be with me. No, I will not force you at all.
41. Don’t chase love. Let it chase you. Don’t search for love. Let it find you. Don’t obsess over love; let it flow naturally. And don’t complicate love; let it breathe.
42. I won’t chase you, I won’t push you, and I won’t make you either. I’ll accept you as you are.
43. I won’t chase you. I won’t run after you. I won’t lure you. I won’t persuade you. I won’t plead with you. I won’t pout or cry.
44. I’m not chasing; I’ve got no need to be. I love life, living each day as if it will be the last. – Abraham Hicks
45. I won’t force you to love me or like me. I don’t even care if you don’t. Chasing you is like forcing you to live or to breathe.
Check: 100 When I’m Gone Quotes
46. I’m not chasing because I’m not in need, I’m not a slave, I am not possessed, I am awake, and I am at peace with myself.
47. You should know that I have put you first, and it’s time I put myself first. I will not chase you, love you, and never chase you again.
48. I’m not chasing rainbows, and I don’t have time to chase rainbows. I am in love with life, and I love you.
49. I won’t force you to love me because I know you won’t. I won’t chase you around to be with you because I know you won’t stay. I won’t force you to notice how I want you in my world.
50. I will let you be and won’t interfere when you don’t want me to. I will leave you alone, and I will not meddle.
Check: 50 Turning The Page Quotes
51. “Don’t waste your time chasing after people who have proven they don’t want you around. It’s not worth it! Just move on and find someone who wants to be with you!”
52. “If you truly love someone, never force them to change. The person should go and find their way back to you. Don’t be needy or desperate. They will come back when they’re ready.”
53. Some people are worth running after, but they’re not worth catching. If someone wants to be with you, they’ll make it happen. If someone doesn’t want to be with you, then why would you want them? Sometimes the right person is right in front of us, and we don’t see them.
54. Don’t chase people as lost as you are because you’ll only end up getting lost with them in their maze of confusion and insecurity, and neither one of you will ever find your way out again.
55. You can’t chase people who don’t want to be caught. You can’t make someone love you, but you can be the kind of person who finds it easy to fall in love with others. The hardest part about loving someone is letting go when it’s time to let go. When it comes to love, you don’t get what you deserve. You get what you give and allow.
56. Don’t chase someone who doesn’t share your interests/passion/values/etc., because they will never care about what you care about or understand how important those things are to you, and they won’t be able to give you what you need in return either.
57. It’s a waste of time to chase someone who doesn’t want to be caught, and you’ll only be disappointed when they don’t return. Suppose someone doesn’t want to be with you. The person can go. You don’t need that kind of negative energy in your life, don’t waste your time on people who don’t appreciate what you bring to their life. You deserve better than that.
58. Don’t chase people; you should let them come to you. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, it was never meant to be. You can’t buy love, but you pay a great price when you lose it.
59. It’s important to know when to let people go. There will always be people who don’t want to be chased by you. Sometimes the best thing you can do is make yourself scarce, so they realize how much they want you back.
60. “If you love somebody who doesn’t love you back, it is because there is a lesson for you. You either need to learn more about yourself, or you need to learn more about the other person. Either way, the only way out is through learning the lessons.”
61. When someone leaves you, let them go. If the person comes back, they deserve a second chance. If they don’t, then there is a reason why they left in the first place. Please don’t waste time on them because it’s a complete waste of time.
62. If someone doesn’t want to be with you, they will let you know. You don’t need to chase after or figure out ways to make them stick around. They’ll either come back when they’re ready or won’t. You can only take care of yourself and find someone else who wants to be with you.
63. Don’t chase people. Let them chase you. If you chase people, you’re bound to lose them. They’ll get tired of your desperate attempts to keep their attention and leave you behind. But if you wait for them to come to you, you can be sure they will want to stay with you. If they don’t? Well, at least you know it’s time for something new.
64. If someone doesn’t want to be in a relationship with you, for whatever reason, then it’s best not to waste your time chasing after them or trying to convince them otherwise because nothing good will come out of it! You deserve better than that, so let go gracefully without making excuses or making yourself seem less of a person because someone else doesn’t want what you have to offer.
65. “Don’t chase people ready to leave you behind. Please don’t waste your time and energy on those who will never be happy with what you have to offer them. If they don’t appreciate you now, they won’t later either, so stop wasting your time trying to win their approval!”
66. You can’t force someone to like you, and you can’t force someone to love you. All you can do is be the best version of yourself and hope it’s enough. If it isn’t, then at least you know that you did your best.
67. Don’t chase people who look at you but don’t see you for who you are, and don’t forget about all the other things that matter: kindness and respect, loyalty and a good work ethic, confidence and honesty! Those are the things that’ll make someone want to stick around forever.
68. Life is too short to chase people who don’t want to be caught. If someone doesn’t like you, it’s their loss, not yours. It’s not your fault they don’t see what you have to offer.
69. Don’t chase people who run away from you. Do not waste your time on those who don’t appreciate your presence. Don’t settle for anything less than what you deserve. It’s ok to be alone sometimes. Remember that even when you’re alone, you are never truly alone because God is always with you and loves you more than anyone else could.
70. You can’t chase people who don’t want to be chased. If they’re not interested, they’re not interested. Don’t try to convince yourself that you have a chance with someone who doesn’t want you. Don’t waste your time on someone who doesn’t want you back.
71. When it comes to love, don’t chase after someone who’s not worth your time. Instead, focus your energy on yourself and love yourself more than anyone else could.
72. The world is full of people who will want to take from you, but there are very few people who will want to give to you. Be selective about who you let into your life, and remember that those who truly love you will always be there for you when the going gets tough.
73. If someone is constantly running away from your attempts at getting close to them, they aren’t worth your time or effort! Move on and find someone else. You can do it.
74. You can’t make anyone fall in love with you. It will never work if someone doesn’t want to be with you, no matter how much time you spend chasing them.
75. Don’t chase after someone who doesn’t want you to catch them. You’ll get exhausted and frustrated and probably miss out on something better right in front of your face.
76. If someone doesn’t want to be in a relationship with you, there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s about the person, not about you. It’s not your job to convince them otherwise because it’s their decision. You can’t make someone love you if they don’t see the value in it for themselves.
77. Don’t chase people. People are not a prize to be won, and you shouldn’t have to chase them. The love you’re looking for is out there, but it’s not going to come running after you. You have to get it.
78. The harder you try to get someone’s attention, the more they’ll run away from you. If you want someone to notice you, just be yourself, some people are worth the chase, and some aren’t. If you’re still chasing someone who doesn’t want to be chased, it may be time to move on.
79. Don’t chase people who don’t want to be chased. You can’t run after people who aren’t interested in you. If they’re not chasing you, let them go. Don’t waste your time on people who don’t value your time. Why would they want to be with you if they’re not interested in your offer?
80. If you want to make someone fall in love with you, don’t chase them. The best way to get a person to do something is not by telling them to do it but by giving them an example of what it looks like when it’s done. Chasing people who don’t want to be caught will leave you tired and disappointed.
81. Don’t spend time with people who don’t care about you. Don’t waste your time with people who take and take from you but give nothing back. Find friends who appreciate you for who you are.
82. There’s no point in chasing someone who doesn’t want to be caught. It’s better to be single than in a relationship with someone who doesn’t want you. If the person you’re chasing doesn’t want to be caught? You’ll look foolish and hurt when they get bored running away from you.
83. “Don’t chase the people that walk away from you. Let them go because, in their heart, they are yearning for something. Maybe they will find it and return to your life when they do.”
84. If you chase after someone, you’re not good enough for them, and they can do better than you. If someone chases after you, it’s because the person knows how amazing you are and that they don’t deserve you, but they want to spend every second with you anyway.
85. Don’t chase after someone who doesn’t want to be found. This person will make you feel like crap when they’re gone again, and then they’ll leave because that’s what they do: they leave.
86. “Chasing people is a waste of time. Just because someone isn’t chasing you doesn’t mean you should chase them. Sometimes the best thing to do is let people go, and if they want to come back, they will.”
87. Don’t chase people who have already left because they’ve made up their minds about being with you or not, and if they haven’t left yet, then it means they’re not worth your time and effort anyway.
88. When you’re in love, it’s easy to think you can change someone, but sometimes, people aren’t ready for change. Sometimes they need more time to grow into the person they want to be and deserve, which is ok! You don’t need to keep chasing or trick them into getting there faster. The one who will stick around when things get tough is the one who is worth fighting for, and if they’re not willing to fight for you? Well, then, their loss is your gain.
89. Don’t chase people who are too busy running away from themselves because they won’t appreciate the effort or care about what happens when you catch up with them.
90. “No matter how hard it gets or how far you fall, there will always be someone there waiting for you when all hope seems lost. So hold onto that one thing that keeps you going daily: faith in humanity!”
91. “Don’t be a people pleaser. You don’t want to be the type of person who does whatever everyone else wants them to do because then you won’t be able to live by your own rules and make decisions for yourself.”
92. It’s not worth it to chase people. The ones who want to be with you will return, and the ones who don’t won’t. If someone doesn’t like you for who you are, they’re not worth your time. If people don’t value or respect themselves, why would they value or respect others? Don’t waste your time on someone who doesn’t appreciate you and your efforts.
You should never need to keep chasing someone or beg anybody to love you. Some people aren’t capable of loving others, so you shouldn’t waste your time on them.
Sure, there’s a chance that they’ll come around someday, but in the meantime, why not focus your energy on someone who returns your affection? That said, let people go when it’s necessary.