Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Boyfriend: It’s that time of year again, and we’re thinking about all the happy things that we’re going to be doing with our loved ones. The thought of spending the entire day with your boyfriend should give you a huge dose of joy, as he should be your best friend. Send him some heartfelt messages to say thank you for being a part of your life.
Whether you’re apart or side by side, you can show your appreciation this holiday with a sweet message. He’ll get a kick out of these messages, both for the fun sentiment behind them and the way you’ve written them.
Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Boyfriend
1. I want to thank you for not stalking forever, staring awkwardly from across the bar, or being unnecessarily rude and unkind when I didn’t give you a chance. I want to thank you for your persistence. I want to thank you for walking up to me and speaking up your mind. We wouldn’t have had this magic we do now. I love you now, and always, honey. Happy Thanksgiving Day, baby boy.
2. The story of our journey is untold. It is not spoken but shown. It’s evident in the care you show, the warmth of your hug, your sweet goodly nature, your persistence in putting up with a girl like me, your tender kisses. You will always be my man, and I cherish you like no other. Keep this reminder tucked in the pocket of your heart. Happy thanksgiving.
3. When it gets dark, slippery and the music loses its taste, remember a girl you taught the rhythm of joy. Don’t forget the girl whose head you raised. Her body is a fine symphony ready to play for her Lord. My love, don’t you ever forget how much I love you. You’re a man worth more than ten thousand knights in shiny armor. You are God’s gift to me, and I’ll never take your company for granted. Thanks for walking into my life. I love you!
4. Your unwavering love has healed my scars and restored me to a place I feared I’d never return. My darling, have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I pray you never forget how grateful I am to have you in my life.
5. When I wake up in the morning, I thank God that my life with you isn’t a dream. I still can’t believe I’ll be waking up next to you. Every thanksgiving spent with you will forever be memorable. Let’s remain in bed a bit longer, my love.
6. I’m grateful for the day we met. And for our lovely unwavering love and commitment to each other. I offer you my whole heart this Thanksgiving and pledge to stand by you in all. I pray that we will never part, sweetheart. I love you.
7. Thanksgiving Day is a day of reflection. I’m thankful you came to give my life direction. It’s a beautiful feeling to have you in my world. You’re my daily devotion.
8. Every day becomes a wonderful blessing as you walk through life with your hands in mine. I’ll forever be grateful to you for being the best lover in the world. Happy thanksgiving.
9. Just seeing or hearing your face or voice may brighten my day. I’d want to express my gratitude for all the amazing ways you make me happy, even when you aren’t aware of it.
10. With life’s responsibilities and everything, everyone is quite busy these days. I’m fortunate to have someone in my life who is concerned enough about my well-being to inquire about my progress at every turn. I’m fortunate that you’re here. Greetings, my love, and blessings to you this Thanksgiving Day.
11. When hurdles stood in the path of our love, they sprouted wings and flew to heights that no negativity could reach. Darling, I’m grateful for the pleasure of being able to love you. Here’s to the future. Best wishes in this season and always.
12. I’m grateful for every second I get to spend with you. I’m thankful for our life, and I’m thankful for our good health. My baby, I wish you a happy thanksgiving.
13. Thank you for being there for me when I’m in tears, broken, or sad. I’d want to express my gratitude to you for making me laugh harder than I’ve ever laughed in my life. I’m grateful to you for being a faithful boyfriend and the best in the world. I love you, honey.
14. I’ve never been a believer in true love until you came my way and changed my perspective. I’ve never had anyone put in the energy and commitment you’ve channeled into our relationship. I’m truly grateful for you and all you represent. I wish you everything good this thanksgiving and always, sweetie.
15. You are heavens’ sent to me and God’s special package wrapped in a living body. You are my pride, my only, and I cherish every moment spent with you this thanksgiving. Thank you for coming my way, baby, now and always. Happy thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Him
16. Ever since I said yes to you, it’s been a whole experience of one level of growth to another. Darling, you give me every reason to believe in the efficacy of love. You are my prayers answered, and my dream has come true. I’ll always be grateful to you. Happy Thanksgiving.
17. You are the sunshine illuminating my cloudy days. You are my peace when all is foggy and uncertain. You are my place of comfort in times of uncertainty. You are all I ever wanted in a man. Happy thanksgiving, sweetie. I’m happy to have you in my life.
18. Walking with you gives me confidence. With you, there’s no fear of cheating because I trust you to remain faithful. I want to thank you for keeping to your words and staying faithful. You are more than a blessing; you are every woman’s dream man enviable in multiple proportions. Happy Thanksgiving, my hero.
19. Thank you for loving me even when I was undeserving. Thank you for pure love unfeigned. You’re a dream come true for me, and I can’t appreciate you enough.
20. Thank you for stealing away all my insecurities and teaching me how to have confidence in love again. With you, I have zero worries. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
21. A man like you is every woman’s dream. Today is a memorable day to recount the blessings you brought into my life. I appreciate you for being the Knight of my life. Happy Thanksgiving Day, honey.
22. Today, I lift hands and give thanks and praise to God for sending a treasure of a man like you come my way. May your Thanksgiving be filled with bounteous joy.
23. Happy thanksgiving to you, my hero, my lover, my one and only. Thank you for being a big part of my life. Cheers to another day spent with you, and show you how much you mean to me.
24. Miracles do happen. Your presence in my life is a piece of great evidence. You walked in and changed everything for good. I’m grateful to you. You are God’s sent to me. Have an amazing Thanksgiving, honey.
25. Thank you for honesty, truthfulness, sincerity, and kindness. You are truly amazing in matchless ways, and it’s a blessing to have you as my man. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
26. You’ll always remind me of joy, happiness, and all shades of goodness. Thank you for keeping to your promises, and I appreciate you for making our relationship work. I’m blessed to have you now and always. Happy thanksgiving day, honey.
27. Thank God for sending you answers to my prayers on a beautiful day like today. I asked for love, care, and protection in a man. And you came into my life as a bundle of awesomeness. You are amazing. Happy Thanksgiving, sweetie.
28. You tolerated my flaws and shortcomings when no one else would, and you persisted with me even when I tried to drive you away. I appreciate you staying and allowing me to experience love for the first time. My dear, have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.
29. I never made room for love. I never planned for your arrival, and I didn’t budget for it, but now I can’t imagine life without you, and you’re always on my to-do list. May this Thanksgiving bring you loads of blessings, sweetheart!
30. On this Thanksgiving, I mutter a deep thanks to God for providing me someone special. I appreciate you for always putting up with my excesses. You’re a darling, and I love you forever.
31. You are an outstanding person who has shocked and moved me with your thoughtfulness, even in the smallest of gestures. Thank you very much. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, my love.
32. It’s amusing to consider how we went from being rivals to closest friends and partners. I’m grateful for you and all the chaos you bring. You’re my favorite human being.
33. I owe you a huge debt of gratitude because you motivate me to recognize the good in others, to be a better person, and to love unconditionally while expecting nothing. I’m grateful to you. Happy Thanksgiving Day, sweetie.
34. I won’t fail to identify and recognize your random acts of kindness, generosity, and charming gestures. Your entire personality is attractive to the core, and you are one man I esteem highly. I appreciate your consistency in goodness, your growth in commitment, and your ever enlarged heart in love. Happy Thanksgiving Day, my love!
35. Regardless of the challenges we face, the heat of sunshine and the darkness of clouds having you by my side is something I do not take for granted. You are love personalized. Thanks for filling my life with joy. Have an awesome Thanksgiving Day.
36. Words won’t be enough to describe how awesome you are, my love. You are good in ways I can’t explain. Sometimes, I feel I don’t deserve a man like you. Thank you for coming into my life. Happy Thanksgiving, baby.
37. You’ve brought out the best in me and made me more positive than I’ve ever been. I’m grateful to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving Day, baby boy.