Noticing everything that happens around you is a rare gift very few people have, and sometimes, you can let those around you know that you know what’s happening, but you chose to let it slide.
Here are some of the best I notice everything quotes for your Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest status. You can also share with someone assuming you are oblivious of what happens around you.
I Notice Everything Quotes
1. I’ve got a lot going on in my head at all times, but I see everything happening.
2. I don’t react to things unless they’re worth reacting to, but I see them.
3. Because you can’t see what’s happening inside my brain doesn’t mean it’s not there.
4. Just because you don’t see me noticing everything doesn’t mean that I’m not seeing everything.
5. I notice everything. It’s just that I don’t react, so you don’t see it. But just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean I’m not aware of what’s going on.
6. Don’t think you can hide anything from me! I notice everything—I’m just too polite to show it.
7. “I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realize.” – Alanis Morissette.
8. Because I’m observant, I don’t react; but trust me, I notice everything.
9. Some people think that I don’t care, but they couldn’t be more wrong. I don’t feel the need to react to everything.
10. I see the world as it is and try my best to stay neutral to protect my mental energy.
11. I notice things about other people that others wouldn’t even consider noticing.
12. I’m always looking out for my friends and colleagues because I see the world as it is and do nothing about it.
13. I observe little things that make someone smile and the ones that make someone frown.
14. People will say that I’m too quiet or too reserved, but those are just words. They don’t know me as you do—and they never will.
15. I smile and act as nothing hurts even when the world is on my shoulders – I pretend it’s fine.
16. Sometimes the people closest to us are the ones who hurt us most deeply, and we have to put on our brave faces and pretend we don’t care.
17. Even though it hurts like crazy and it feels like the whole world is against us, we bury our worries on the sand of smiles.
18. Being able to notice things without reacting to them is a superpower. It’s a skill that takes practice, but once you get it down, you’ll feel the weight of the world lift off of your shoulders and be able to focus your energy on places where you can make a difference and have an impact.
19. You notice everything, but you don’t react. You know better than to respond to anything that flies by—you’ve got bigger goals to focus on in life.
I Notice Everything
20. Not reacting to everything is a great thing! It’s a talent that will serve you well throughout life.
21. Sometimes what matters most is how YOU feel about yourself and how others treat you.
22. We all have our problems and challenges, so I’ll focus on making my worries go away than react to everything that flies past me.
23. It’s easier to see someone else’s flaw than it is to see our own—and we can get so lost in other people’s lives that we forget to live our own.
24. I’m trying to take a step back and be more compassionate with myself—and with others too. I see everything!
25. I don’t say a word doesn’t mean people can treat me badly.
26. I’m working on being more positive and present in my life—and less concerned about how other people are acting around me.
27. I don’t play detective or set traps or any of that; time reveals all eventually, and everything comes to light at some point or another. Your actions dictate our relationship; once you show me who you are for real, then you can make your own choices about whether my reality check is something you want to accept or not.
28. I’m the type of person who notices everything. The little things, the big things, and all the in-between things you might think I wouldn’t see. If you, for example, stop texting me as often as you used to, just know that I’ve noticed. If you start talking to me differently—like if your tone changes—I’ve noticed that too.
29. There are a lot of little things that people do or don’t do anymore that I see. And I see when things change. You can bet your bottom dollar on it. All of this is to say: don’t underestimate what I know about you just because I choose not to say something about it yet.
30. People assume because someone doesn’t care to catch them in every single lie, they’re not paying attention. But that’s not true at all!
31. Your actions dictate our relationship, plain and simple. And when those actions aren’t up to snuff, I won’t keep you in my life. So be good to me, and we’ll never have a problem!
32. The only good thing about being on your own is you don’t have to wonder if they talk about you behind your back.
33. You’ll be fine when all of the people who forgot about you suddenly remember you for being true.
34. Don’t hate me for not missing you because it was never part of my plans and will never be.
35. Sometimes, I hate how much people can change, but I love how much I can adapt.
36. I know when you stop hitting me up like you used to, and I know when the way someone talks to me starts changing, but it’s fine.
37. It’s a curse to observe when things change, and when it’s no longer the same. I see every single little detail.
38. Those are the little things, and they add up. They mean everything. And at the moment, we might not even notice them happening to us.
39. We’ve all been there: you love someone—a friend, a partner, a parent, whomever—and things start to feel a bit off. You can’t put your finger on it at first, but little things start happening that feel like something has changed. Maybe it’s a response text that used to take seconds but suddenly takes minutes. Maybe it’s the way they look at you when you talk about your passion project or the fact that they no longer bring up something you’re going through that used to matter so much to them.
40. Sometimes, thinking about everything reminds us of how important those little moments are. And how we should pay attention to them because they snowball over time into huge misunderstandings and hurt feelings if we don’t address them.
41. When someone you care about starts distancing themselves from you emotionally or physically, it’s not always easy to see what they’re doing; they might be so subtle that you don’t even notice it.
42. I may not speak on it, but I notice everything you do.
43. I’ve never been naïve, so don’t underestimate what I know just because I’m particular about what I reveal.
44. Great people notice everything, but they never get offended. They pay close attention to what is going on around them and can absorb valuable information from their surroundings. They also notice how people act, which helps them understand people’s personalities better. – Orrin Woodward
45. I’m inspired by everything that goes on around me. I am a curious person, so I try to learn as much as possible about the world and the people in it. I am always asking questions and trying new things because you never know where your next big idea will come from! – Lady Gaga
46. Great people, the ones who are destined for amazing things, notice everything, but they never get offended. They soak all of it up and then use it to create something incredible.
47. I notice you. I notice your mistakes. And while I may not say anything today, you can bet that tomorrow, I might remind you.
48. My quietness is inspired by everything that happens around me all day.
49. A simple definition of me; attentive, curious, eager to learn more!
50. I spend my days silently observing the world around me, and I never get angry or offended by anyone or anything.