It’s not easy to let go of someone you love. It is filled with many emotions and pain that might make it hard for you to move on.
Sometimes, the hardest part to let go of is someone’s thought because you do not know what will happen to them afterward. What will happen to them without you? Losing someone you love can be difficult for you to deal with, even if it is the right thing to do.
No matter who it is, letting go of someone you love is never an easy thing to do. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been married for 40 years, have been friends for 30 years, or you just had a child – letting go of someone that you love hurts, and the pain can be hard to overcome.
The best way to do this is to let go of the anger, the anger at the person you are letting go of and at yourself, for letting the relationship get to this point. The anger will eat away at you if you don’t let it go and allow yourself to feel the pain. Don’t be afraid of the pain because it’s the only way to heal.
Letting Go Paragraph
Letting go of a past event is among the hard parts of life. We can see in relationships where a party holds on while the other has moved on with life.
Most times, it’s hard to accept that what you once had is currently only but memories. This necessitates the need for you to move on and put the memories where they should be (in your heart) and never let it control your life.
Letting Go of Someone You Love Messages and Quotes
1. It’s about the future. Holding back to the past will drain you the energy used to realize the dreams of the future. Let go of things that ended and be grateful it happened.
2. When you let go of the past, the lessons remain to guide your next step to the future. Letting go shows that you are stronger than your past.
3. Letting go is actually harder than holding on. But it’s better to let go of the past and face the future. Holding on to something that doesn’t exist will ruin your happy moments.
4. While we can’t control the amount of love and attachment we give to some persons in our life, we can learn to let go when it’s time. It hurts, but it’s for the best
5. Even trees and leaves let go of each other during the winter. You can always move on and let things go it’s way.
Remember, you are more powerful than you think.
6. Letting go isn’t about failure. It’s about starting all over again with lots of experience to move further than before.
Never regret it when it’s time to start again.
7. You may not be happy immediately you let go of something precious, but you will be, in no distant time, because letting go of the past prepares you for the goodies of the future.
8. Let go of people who you don’t see in your vision. Forget those set of people who care little about your dreams.
Never get hooked up with anyone who only adds up to your past and doesn’t design your future.
9. Let them go if they don’t fit into your life.
Take a deep breath and remember that you are sure of this moment.
So go start up something exciting and forget that those people were once in your life.
10. When you let go, you move forward.
You have got to throw away the old one for the new one to fit in.
Forgive yourself and prepare for the best things ahead.
11. Holding onto something that’s no longer there will ruin you the happy moments. Why cling to something that’s not there?
The events of yesterday are gone and cannot be changed.
Let go and stop judging yourself too much.
12. Sometimes, holding on keeps you from hoping and loving the moment you spent.
To appreciate the future, all you have got to do right now is to let go of the hurt and pain inside of you.
Letting go is the medicine you need to refreshen your morale to keep living and winning. Be happy, dear.
13. Holding on won’t change things according to your wishes, but letting go will reposition you to achieve your quests.
You show control over yourself when you let go of that past relationship. Quit holding on to toxicity.
14. I let go of things easily, not because I don’t love or care for those things any longer but because I can’t make those things to be the way I wish.
I’ll miss you, but it’s better off letting you go.
15. Some battles are not won fighting till the end. Some battles are to be lost to live and tell your experiences.
At one point in everyone’s life, letting go becomes the only option.
16. Holding on to the past gives two identities.
Let go of the past since you can’t change it and hold on to the future, which looks promising.
You can design your future but not your past.
17. You can’t explain who you really are till you lose yourself by letting go of everything holding you back in life.
Find yourself by holding on to a new plan, dream, passion, or something completely new.
Only then can you move quickly to the next stage of life.
18. Everything happened. It was fantastic and amazing.
It was the best on earth and one mind-blowing relationship, but there is one thing remaining now.
Which is, letting go and keeping the memories aside.
19. If it’s over, then it’s over.
Please don’t force it, rather be happy that you experienced it. Accept that it wasn’t meant to work and move on because letting go is simply leaving what’s over without denying that it was once the best thing that happened to you.
20. You let go by cutting the bridges after crossing. That way, you have just one choice to move forward and embrace all the opportunities coming rather than waiting for the past.
21. As much as it hurts to believe that it has ended, it’s important you do because he belongs to the past. You can’t change it.
It might be tough, but you’d be grateful for the decision you took.
22. Give everyone the chance to decide if they’d stay in your life or not, but when they are done selecting their best choice, make sure they stick to their choice.
They are either in or out.
23. If they let you go, it means that you are not as important as you think you are to them.
Keep them far away because they don’t define your future, and they have no role to play in your life.
24. Let go of that person who can live without you when you can’t live without them.
They ain’t worth the stress of loving. Be with those that value you. They are the persons who built their world around you.
25. Letting go is like investing to feel pain at the moment, to have happier moments later.
Holding on will soak you in your pains from now to the future.
Let go of your past and be happy.
26. You realize your full potential to survive and adapt when you let go of some people and things.
It may seem hard at first, but you will be amazed at how happy you will be without that toxic person.
27. I love to be with you all my life. I’ve always wanted to see your face every morning, but everything changed, and I have no option other than to let you be with those who matter to you.
28. I am letting you go, not because my love well for you ran dry nor the feelings in my heart vanished. It’s because you have found someone better loving than me.
I have to move on.
29. I may not be the best for you, but you have always been my first choice.
I am not even close to perfection, but you have been perfect for me since day one.
I gave you my whole love, but you love another. It’s about moving on because there is nothing left for me in your world.
30. The last thing I wished for was to spend the rest of my life with someone else.
Everything still seems like a movie to me, but I’ve got to move on like you asked me to.
Thanks for the sweet memories because they will never leave my heart.
31. When hanging on can break your heart, destroy your soul and make the power of love (plus the word love) seem stupid, what’s next?
To let go and walk away when there’s still time.
32. You lose your self-respect when you refused to see that the love is one-sided.
You lose yourself and become nothing when you are hanging on to something that won’t live again.
33. It won’t work even if you force it to because a true relationship happens naturally with minimal interference. Forcing it will strip you of your dignity and kill your soul if you keep holding on to it.
34. Life with you would have been perfect.
Me, you, and our kids. These were the sweet things we once wished for, but not anymore.
Because being without you is far better than being with you.
35. Letting you go was the most painful thing ever.
It wasn’t my idea, but I guess that’s how things should be.
I pray we find more happiness soon, more than we had in the past.
36. I am going to make much sweeter memories, but it will be with someone else.
I’ve existed before I met you, and letting you go will never end my existence on earth either.
37. Putting up on a sinking relationship for so long will gradually eat into you.
Reduce you to nothing and make everything that once meant something to you mean nothing.
38. Every good thing in life takes effort and struggle to accomplish.
Same with letting go. Even the reward systems are the same. You will be happy to let go than to keep believing in what was long gone.
39. You will be happy when you let go of him (her).
Someday, you will look back and congratulate yourself for taking that step.
Life is too short to stay miserable.
40. When you let go of someone, their memories never seem to fade, but more sweet and beautiful memories will cover up the one of the past with time.
41. Let it go if it doesn’t, burn it, and breath it out.
That’s the easiest way to get rid of the past.
Remember, the future holds much more. Be safe.
42. When you are afraid of letting go, remember that difficult and dreadful journeys lead to beautiful destinations.
There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
43. You may lost your heart but not your soul.
You may be in love but still have your head to think.
When it’s time to let go, pick every piece of your heart and move on.
44. Love with your heart and keep hate far from you, but when it’s time to stop loving. Just pack your heart and move on.
A relationship can end, but your life continues.
45. You don’t have to lie to keep someone.
If you were perfect for them, they should love your flaws as much as you devote your time to them.
46. Letting go of everything and starting anew doesn’t mean that you forgot your past.
It only means that the past was good, but you are trying to start up something better.
47. Observe your love. If it left you worst than you were when it found you, then it’s time to let go and say goodbye.
It won’t hurt when you let go compared to when you hang on.
48. Listen to your heart when it tells you that it’s time to go.
Sometimes, listening to the little voice inside is the only best thing one can do when relationship issues arise.
49. When you leave a toxic relationship that broke you and left you shattered, never look back.
Forget it happened because what lies ahead is far better.
50. When you breathe in what lies ahead and breath out what has gone by, your life will be much more exciting than it was in the past.
51. No matter how much we cling to things, they will leave once done playing their role in our lives. You chose to understand and respect the lessons they left behind or grieve in futility.
52. There is no better way to understand letting go than accepting that things change frequently. Focus on getting to the end of your journey and thank everyone who has been part of the journey.
53. When we start seeing things positively, we will realize that letting go is like growing up where we have more and more experiences from life and tend not to make more disastrous mistakes in our further adventures.
54. You can’t make any positive achievement until you learn to forgive yourself, forgive the situation and realize that things have their starting point and ending point. Until you learn all this, you are only rotating in one place.
55. The events that will happen tomorrow is golden, so don’t mess it with what happened in the past. Yesterday cannot be recovered, but tomorrow can be achieved. Keep your sight ahead and be grateful for how far you have gone.
56. You don’t need to be 100 percent sure before you take the first step. Let go of your fears and make that first move. You can achieve much more than you think when you let your fears go.
57. You can’t forgive someone else completely when you have not forgiven yourself. Nobody is going to do it for you. Nobody is going to do the talking. You have your life, and you decide how you wish for it to be.
58. Sooner or later, you would need to let go of your past to achieve any tangible thing. Letting go of your past and things that once meant something to you is a ticket to excelling in life.
59. Letting go and starting all over are two different things. Letting go is understanding that it’s over and starting all over is making efforts to keep pushing despite the bitter end. Let go of toxicity.
60. You grow each time you let go. It means that you have understood the lessons and moved on to something bigger and better. You can never out go letting go because pain is a sign of growth.
If you’re reading this, there’s a good chance you’re struggling to let go of someone you love. You’re not alone. It’s a universal experience. A 2014 poll found that 90% of men and women in the United States have experienced a breakup. When we lose someone we love, we are suddenly reminded of how fragile life is; how quickly we can lose someone we care about, and it’s at the times that we least expect it. We hope and pray you pass through this stage faster and stronger.