Letting go quotes for him, Letting go quotes for her
See more quotes about letting go of love, quotes about letting someone go, quotes about moving on and letting go, quotes about letting go, let go quotes, let it go quotes, letting go of the past quotes for lovers.
Letting Go Quotes
The hardest part of life is letting go of a past event.
This could be seen in relationships where a party holds on even when the other has moved on with life.
Most times, its hard to accept that what you once had is currently only but memories.
Thus necessitate the need for you to move on and put the memories where they should be (in your heart) and never let it control your life.
Here are some life & relationship Letting go quotes that will assure you that the future is brighter than your past.
Yea! The future holds much more than you have been in the past. Enjoy these quotes about letting go as they motivate you to move on.
Letting Go Quotes for Him
Letting Go Quotes for Her
1. Its about the future. Holding back to the past will drain you the energy that would be used to realize the dreams of the future.
Let go of things that ended and be grateful it happened.
2. When you let go of the past, the lessons remains to guide your next step to the future.
Letting go shows that you are stronger than your past.
3. Letting go is actually harder than holding on. But its better to let go of the past and face the future.
Holding on to something that doesn’t exist will ruin your happy moments.
4. While we can’t control the amount of love and attachment we give to some persons in our life, we can as well learn to let go when its time.
Nothing beats ending it when its time to.
5. Even trees and leaves let go of each other during the winter. You can always move on and let things go it’s way.
Remember, you are more powerful than you think.
6. Letting go isn’t about failure, its about starting all over again with lots of experience to move further than before.
Never regret it when its time to start again.
7. You may not be happy immediately you let go of something precious, but you will be, in no distant time, because letting go of the past prepares you for the goodies of the future.
8. Let go of people who you don’t see in your vision. Forget those set of people who care little of your dreams.
Never get hooked up with anyone who only add up to your past and doesn’t design your future.
9. Let them go if they don’t fit in to your life.
Take a deep breathe and remember that you are sure of this moment.
So go start up something exciting and forget that those people were once in your life.
10. When you let go, you move forward.
You have got to throw away the old one for the new one to fit in.
Forgive your self and prepare for the best things ahead.
11. Holding onto something that’s no longer there will ruin you the happy moments. Why cling to something that’s not there?
Events of yesterday are gone and cannot be changed.
Let go and stop judging yourself too much.
12. Sometimes, holding on keeps you from hoping and loving the moment you spent.
To appreciate the future, all you have got to do right now, is to let go of the hurt and pain inside of you.
Letting go is the medicine you need to refreshen your morale to keep living and winning. Be happy dear.
13. Holding on won’t change things to go according to your wishes, but letting go will reposition you to achieve your quests.
You show control over yourself when you let go of that past relationship. Quit holding on to toxicity.
14. I let go of things easily, not because I don’t love or care for those things any longer but because I can’t make those things to be the way I wish.
I’ll miss you, but it’s better off letting you go.
15. Some battles are not won fighting till the end. Some battles are to be lost so as to live and tell your experiences.
At one point in everyone’s life, letting go becomes the only option.
Quotes About Moving on and Letting Go
16. Holding on to the past gives two identities.
Let go of the past since you can’t change it and hold on to the future which looks promising.
You can design your future but not your past.
17. You can’t explain who you really are till you lose yourself by letting go of everything holding you back in life.
Find your self by holding on to a new plan, dream, passion or something completely new.
Only then can you move quickly to the next stage of life.
18. Everything happened, it was fantastic and amazing.
It was the best on earth and one mind blowing relationship, but there is one thing remaining now.
Which is, letting go and keeping the memories aside.
19. If its over, then its over.
Don’t force it, rather be happy that you experienced it. Accept that it wasn’t meant to work and move on because letting go is simply leaving what’s over without denying that it was once the best thing that happened to you.
20. You let go by cutting the bridges after crossing. That way, you have just one choice to move forward and embrace all the opportunities coming rather than waiting for the past.
21. As much as it hurts to believe that it has ended, its important you do because he belongs to the past. You can’t change it.
It might be tough, but you’d be grateful for the decision you took.
22. Give everyone the chance to decide if they’d stay in your life or not, but when they are done selecting their best choice, make sure they stick to there choice.
They are either in or out.
23. If they let you go, it actually means that you are not as important as you think you are to them.
Keep them far away because they don’t define your future and they have no role to play in your life.
24. Let go of that person who can live without you, when you can’t live without them.
They ain’t worth the stress of loving. Be with those that value you, they are the persons who built their world around you.
25. Letting go is like investing to feel pain at the moment, just to have a happier moments later.
Holding on will soak you in your pains from now to the future.
Let go of your past and be happy.
26. You realize your full potential to survive and adapt when you let go of some people and things.
It may seem hard at first, but you will be amazed at how happy you will be without that toxic person.
27. I love to be with you all my life.
I’ve always wanted to see you face every morning but everything changed and I have no option than letting you go be with those who matters to you.
28. I am letting you go, not because my love well for you ran dry nor the feelings in my heart vanished. Its because you have found someone better loving than me.
I just have to move on.
29. I may not be the best for you, but you have always been my first choice.
I am not even close to perfection, but you have been perfect for me since day one.
I gave you my whole love but you love another, its about moving on, there is nothing left for me in your world.
30. The last thing I wished for, was to spend the rest of my life with someone else.
Everything still seem like a movie to me, but I’ve got to move on like you asked me to.
Thanks for the sweet memories, they will never leave my heart.
Letting Go of the Past Quotes for Lovers
31. When hanging on can break your heart, destroy your soul and make the power of love (plus the word love) seem stupid, what’s next?
To let go and walk away when there’s still time.
32. You lose your self respect when you refused to see that the love is one sided.
You lose yourself and become nothing when you are hanging on to something that won’t live again.
33. It won’t work even if you force it to.
True relationship happens naturally with minimal interference. Forcing it will strip you of your dignity, and kill your soul if you keep holding on to it.
34. Life with you would have been perfect.
Me, you and our kids. These were the sweet things we once wished for, but not anymore.
Because being without you is far better than being with you.
35. Letting you go was the most painful thing ever.
It wasn’t my idea but I guess that’s how things should be.
I pray we find more happiness in near future, more than we had in the past.
36. I am going to make a much sweeter memories, but it will be with someone else.
I have been existing before I met you, letting you go will never end my existence on earth either.
37. Putting up on a sinking relationship for so long will gradually eat into you.
Reduce you to nothing and make everything that once meant something to you, mean nothing.
38. Every good thing in life takes effort and struggle to accomplish.
Same with letting go. Even the reward systems are the same. You will be happy to let go, than to keep believing on what was long gone.
39. You will be happy, you let go of him (her).
Someday, you will look back and congratulate yourself for taking that step.
Life is too short to stay miserable.
40. When you let go of someone, their memories never seem to fade, but with time, more sweet and beautiful memories will cover up the one of the past.
41. Let it go if it doesn’t, burn it and breath it out.
That’s the easiest way to get rid of the past.
Remember, the future holds much more. Be safe.
42. When you are afraid of letting go, remember that difficult and dreadful journeys lead to beautiful destinations.
There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
43. You may lost your heart but not your soul.
You may be in love but still have your head to think.
When its time to let go, pick every piece of your heart and move on.
44. Love with your heart and keep hate far from you, but when its time to stop loving. Just pack your heart and move on.
A relationship can end but your life continues.
45. You don’t have to lie to keep someone.
If you were perfect for them, they should love your flaws as much as you devote your time to them.
Quotes About Letting Someone Go
46. Letting go of everything and starting anew doesn’t mean that you forgot your past.
It only means that the past was good but you are trying to start up something better.
47. Observe your love. If it left you worst than you were when it found you, then its time to let go and say goodbye.
It won’t hurt when you let go compared to when you hang on.
48. Listen to your heart when it tells you that its time to go.
Sometimes, listening to the little voice inside is the only best thing one can do at the moment of relationship issues.
49. When you leave a toxic relationship that broke you and left you shattered, never look back.
Forget it happened because what lies ahead is far better.
50. When you breath in what lies ahead and breath out what has gone by, your life will be much more exciting than it was in the past.
51. No matter how much we cling to things, they will leave once they are done playing their role in our lives. You chose to understand and respect the lessons they left behind or grieve in futility.
52. There is no better way to understand letting go than accepting that things changes frequently. Focus on getting to the end of your journey and thank everyone who has been part of the journey.
53. When we start seeing things positively, we will realize that letting go is like growing up where we have more and more experiences from life and tend not to make more disastrous mistakes in our further adventures.
54. You can’t make any positive achievement until you learn to forgive yourself, forgive the situation and realize that things have its starting point and its ending point. Until you learn all this, you are only rotating in one place.
55. The events that will happen tomorrow is golden so don’t mess it with what happened in the past. Yesterday cannot be recovered, but tomorrow can be achieved. Keep your sight ahead and be grateful for how far you have gone.
56. You don’t need to be 100 percent sure before you take the first step. Let go of your fears and make that first move. You can achieve much more than you think when you let your fears go.
57. You can’t forgive someone else completely when you have not forgiven yourself. Nobody is going to do it for you. Nobody is going to do the talking. You have your life, you decide how you wish for it to be.
58. Sooner or later you would need to let go of your past to achieve any tangible thing. Letting go of your past and anything that once meant something to you is a ticket to excelling in the school of life.
59. Letting go and starting all over are two different things. Letting go is understanding that its over and starting all over is making efforts to keep pushing despite the bitter end. Let go of toxicity.
60. You grow each time you let go. It means that you have understood the lessons and moved on to something bigger and better. You can never out go letting go because pain is a sign of growth.
Let Go Quotes
Thanks you for going through our letting go quotes. You can assist us by sharing this post on your favourite social handle. We have a lot of love messages, sweet words and the best quotes you can find on the internet. Check out our related post below.