Love can make us feel so many different emotions, from joy to exhilaration to euphoria. Love can also cause pain and heartache to despair and depression. Check these sad text messages and quotes about love.
When you break up with someone you loved, you will likely go through the denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance stages. After you finally let go of the past relationship, you will probably experience a sense of loss. Some people find it therapeutic to express their feelings to others.
There is nothing more depressing than receiving a sad text message. And, contrary to popular belief, it’s not just teenagers who send them. Adults text sad messages as well. Some of these sad text messages are heartfelt, some are serious, and some are just downright crazy.
Sad Text Messages
1. When we are in love, we’re blinded to see the signs and the trails. Everything seems perfect till the heart gets broken and life becomes a horrible experience.
2. I can’t explain the mood my life is in at the moment. Everyone has their pain, but mine is twice theirs because my heart hurts like it has been stabbed severally.
3. The world is filled with pain, but only a few can agree to this because not too many truly live in this world. The rest live in their imagination.
4. We all express our pain in different ways. I chose to write mine down and allow you to read them. I feel so much pain, and I can’t explain.
5. Sadness is not inevitable, so I know it won’t stay forever when it comes knocking. I stop trying to be strong and allow nature to take its course.
6. Some try to hide their pain with a smile by being strong. But being strong sometimes kills you from the inside, and when you finally break down, there will be nothing left to hold on to.
7. My eyes are itching because they want to see you. My hands are empty, and they want to hold you. My heart still longs for you. I do need you in my life.
8. I cry not because crying will bring you back, but because my eyes have been longing to speak out the pain it feels. I allow my eyes to speak when my mouth has gone short of words to say.
9. You spent a great part of our meeting trying to make me believe in you but used a minute to ruin the whole memories we have spent time and energy building
10. Sometimes, I believe that things happen for a reason. Meeting you taught me a lot I wouldn’t have learned. Thanks for the experience.
11. You should have a happy life. At least, we both are not going through this pain. It’s as if nothing ever happened between us, but it is alright.
12. I got too attached to you, and my world not only synced but revolved around yours. You never considered how I would feel when you decided to leave my heart shattered.
13. What you did to my poor heart might seem ordinary to you, but it has transformed my life. Your action killed the last good part of me that loved you.
14. You gave me so many memories and took yourself away. I wish I never met you because there are a million things I can’t erase from my mind.
15. You gave me a lot to remember. Now I am struggling to forget that you ever existed. You’ve broken my heart beyond repair.
16. You gave me the best love when we started things. I prayed it lasted the rest of our lives, but it ended so soon. You ended everything and took my heart along.
17. I can wish for something. I will ask for a new heart. A heart stronger than the one you did broke. I would ask for a heart that won’t betray me.
18. Life makes us look silly. You put in your best effort; it makes it look like you never did anything in the first place. Just keep living no matter what.
19. Friends come, friends go. I have met many people as I grow up, but none has touched my life with their absence like you are doing.
20. Wishing for some things is like pouring water on a rock and expecting it to break. Waiting for you to come back is a dream I would wish to come true, but I know it is impossible.
21. Until the day I close my eyes and never open them again, you remain in my heart. I will never give up on you until that moment you find within you that something is missing in your life.
22. I can feel my heart aching because an essential part of it has left. My whole body and soul feel empty. It’s too much for me to bear.
23. The pain my heart feels is just too much for it to bear. Nothing eases this pain. I can’t hold myself back. I miss you.
24. You came into my life and taught me a lot of things. You left me in a shattered state, with a million memories that have haunted me all the while you left.
25. You left me when I needed you most. Just when I felt I had found peace, you went away with a piece of me. I need you.
26. I miss you and want you in my life because things have not been the same since you left. There is nobody who fits to fill in the gap you left.
27. I don’t have to pretend to be fine when all I feel inside is pain and more pain. Things have changed from the way they used to be. There is no more joy in the kingdom we created.
28. My heart feels empty, and there is no easy way to feel better. Letting you go isn’t easy, and holding on to you isn’t working either.
29. You left me in a sad state, and my heart burns from the pain you gave to me. If you can stand and watch me burn, it won’t make me love you less.
30. I had to let go when all you do is cause me pain and sadness. That moment you felt comfortable hurting me what the moment my heart said: “enough is enough.”
Sad Quotes About Love
31. One Pain
Life is when you realize, thousands of happiness can’t remove one pain in the heart.
But one pain can remove all the laughter you had in your heart.
32. Someone Who Worth Your Sacrifice
It’s not hard to sacrifice something for someone in love life, but it’s hard to find someone who’s worth your sacrifice.
33. Someone We Love So Much
Memories don’t go away quickly, especially when we try to forget someone we loved so much.
34. Love Starts With A Hug
Now I know that love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.
35. Nothing Left To Be Broken
I’m never giving you another chance. You have broken my heart, and now there’s nothing left to be broken.
36. You never valued it
I thought it was the best till you started drifting off with the wind.
I gave you the best I had, but nothing changed.
I loved you with my whole heart, but I don’t think you valued it.
37. How much I felt hurt
I felt that I was in for a sweet adventure when you said yes to me.
Never knew that It was wrecked like a broken ship. I can’t explain how much I felt hurt when you left with my heart.
38. Worst move ever
My heart is broken, and the dreams of us shattered.
Everything I felt was the best for us turned out to be the worst relationship ever.
I love you, but it can’t work anymore.
39. You broke everything
You had my heart, my soul, and my world.
You broke everything, and now I’m completely broken.
How am I going to fix them all back at once?
40. My world is shattered
I feel pain in my chest because of the heart you broke.
How will I survive the pain you cause me. My world is shattered.
41. Never there for me
It’s painful knowing you were never there for me, but it’s more painful knowing that you will never be there for me anymore.
42. I wished I was your everything
I wish to be happy, not broken, wish to love and be loved right back. I never wanted to be the second option in your life. I wished I was your everything.
43. Little organ that loved you
You called me the best, and you made me believe that I mean the world to you. You said you couldn’t exist without me, but you broke the little organ that loved you.
44. You wouldn’t break my heart
I never stopped loving you. All I do every day is make myself better for you, but you realized that I am not better for you because if I am, you wouldn’t have broken my heart.
45. No Longer Free
I’m never giving you my time, my love, and my heart anymore. You got them freely and misused them.
It’s no longer free.
46. Never Cry Because It’s Over
If I’m to choose, I’ll never cry because it’s over. I’ll smile because It happened.
47. Words My Heart Can’t Say
Whenever you see my tears again, know that they are words my heart can’t say.
48. My Heart Is Broken
My heart is broken because I’m not with you. My lips are cold because I can’t kiss you right now.
I feel my energy going away slowly. That’s because you are the reason I’m breathing.
49. I am Alone
I’m alone, and there is nobody close.
I cry and feel pain, and you’re not around to love me as you promised.
50. Bring You Back
A million words wouldn’t bring you back.
I know because I tried.
Neither would a million tears bring you to your senses.
I know because I’ve cried.
61. How we Feel
We get hurt when we break up with someone.
It’s more painful when someone breaks up with us.
It’s much worst when someone has no idea of how we feel.
52. You Don’t Care About Me
It hurts that I cry over you and what you feel.
But you don’t care about me, not even for a second.
53. Because Of You
It’s all because of you. You took my heart, and
now, it’s in pieces because of you.
54. You’ll Never Understand
You’ll never understand because you never know what you had until you lost it.
55. That’s All We Will Ever Be
I’m never shedding a tear that we’re just friends after all we had.
I shed tears because that’s all we will forever be.
56. I Only Wanted You To Love Me
I’ve only wanted you to love me. I needed you to give me a try, not to hurt me so bad and make me cry.
57. How it all began
Sometimes you feel like you have been wasting your time breathing and helping the wrong people. You feel useless and hopeless without having an idea how it all began.
58. Nothing much in life
Life deals with us so much than we realize. There is nothing much in life; just breath in and breath out. That’s all.
59. Everything comes with a pay
Things are not the way they seem. Many things are pretty and desirable but come with their pay.
60. Why I am even breathing
Sometimes, I wonder why I am even breathing when everything around me seems weird. There is no better way to live life without getting f**ked.