Poet and philosopher Francis Bacon once said: Histories make men wise. We believe in learning from our mistakes and moving forward—not forgetting where we come from, and the past is a part of who you are, so do not try to hide it.
Instead, turn the page, learn from it, and move forward. Here are some quotes to remind you of what you can do when you turn the page and focus on the future:
Turning The Page Quotes
1. “We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden.”– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
2. When one door closes, another door opens, but we so often look long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us.– Alexander Graham Bell
3. It is time to turn the page and embrace the next chapter of your life.
4. If you close the book, you cannot turn the page.
5. Why dwell on a chapter of your life when you can move on to the next?
6. Think it over: if you do not turn the page, how will you read that book?
7. I do not deny the past⏤I know it is time to turn the page.
8. We all have a past. Some are good, and some are bad but are our pasts, and we have got to keep going anyway. It’s okay not to go back. If you don’t want to relive the last chapter, turn the page and start a new one!
9. Sometimes turning the page isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. It takes effort! And if it hurts? It can put a damper on the whole life experience.
10. But remember that pain? That means you were hanging on to something—and that something wasn’t worth the effort to keep.
11. You are not too old to set another goal or to work toward a new dream.
12. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact– William James
13. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future– John F. Kennedy
14. Fresh beginnings are good and necessary. We can’t keep looking back at the past and expecting to progress—we have to turn the page to move forward.
15. A page has turned, another year has passed, make the best out of life. But, unfortunately, you may never get another chance.
16. Let’s face reality, let’s face the truth and deal with it, let’s face the page and write a new chapter.
17. Life is a book, and every day is a page turned. There is no wrong or right; choose the path you want. Turn the page and make the best out of life cause every page is a new chance.
18. Welcome to my new chapter; I’ve found my new path. The best part of this new chapter is that it’s all-new too.
19. The ink dried on the paper; as the story unfolded. It starts with a single word then is made into a never-ending tale.
20. So let the story begin anew, your page – mine – and surely theirs. It’s time to start again, to make a difference for you and me and them.
21. Welcome to a new chapter in my life. You’ve entered a new world, and there’s no turning back, not now and not ever again.
22. Love is like a page in a book; in the beginning, it is bright, full of color. Then, when it becomes more painful than it should, it’s time to turn the page.
23. I put my hand up and took my place. I speak my mind and face the new challenges on life’s stage, I’m a fighter, and I’ve no one to blame. I’ve been through adversity, and I’m ready to keep going.
24. Life is what you make it. You can be anything you want to, just in case you don’t know; that’s what life is all about.
25. Time keeps on turning, new pages to turn. Don’t dwell on the past because the future will be here soon. Be happy with what you have, and forget the things you don’t have under control.
26. Face the challenges of tomorrow like the champions you are, for you have the strength within you to conquer any mountain.
27. You’re not alone, you’ve got all your family here, and you’ve got me too, and we’ll face the challenges together.
28. There is no such thing as a new beginning; there is only another beginning, the process of becoming, and the beauty of the old becoming new.
29. Face the new challenges ahead, and keep your head up high if you can, if you can dream, dream now, dream big and reach for the sky. If you can hope, hope for a better day.
30. Do not turn the pages too fast because the pages are blank to write your own story.
31. I love to call my past a part of my life, a book I could not close, but that’s the only option.
32. Face the new challenges ahead, face them with all your might, and let nothing stand in your way. You’ll do just fine.
33. Life is like a book, an endless journey. A book of wisdom, a book of experience. He who grasps all it’s about will make the best out of it.
34. The sun is bright, and the wind is calm. It’s time to quit your job and find what you’re looking for in life.
35. Face the new challenges each day, embrace the blessings of every day, always remember that there’s a new day ahead.
36. The next chapter is in your hands; if you can read it, read it now, even if it’s hard to understand, you can do it – you can embrace the future.
37. There’s a new challenge, a new chapter in my life. It’s a page from the book of life, turning over and over. The story starts now.
38. Turn the page and make the best of life. There are so many things to do and places to go. Take chances, be bold, and enjoy life. Make it the best that it can be.
39. Face the new challenges ahead with courage and strength, lest you be left behind. You’ll be alone and hurt come what may.
40. If I can take all that has happened, if I can take all that has been, if I can take all that is to come, I will turn the page to a new chapter.
41. When faced with challenges, remember the joys that life has given you, for there is a new chapter. So turn to the next page of life, and see what life has in store.
42. Turn to the next page of life and see what life has in store. So open your eyes, and be thankful for a world full of things to see, things that would never be seen if you kept your eyes closed.
43. Wake up each morning, and choose to live, turn to the next page of life, and let your heart be free.
44. Turn to the next page of life, and open your mind. You will find the words, pictures, and colors to keep going.
45. The past is a challenge, and the present is a gift. The future is a chance to cherish everyone you love and everyone you care. It’s the right time to realize the importance of love and care.
46. Life is full of surprises, and each day holds a new surprise. And as the pages turn, we will all go down in history.
47. Life is like a book, and you can’t judge it by looking at the cover. So if you’re feeling down, turn to the next page of life.
48. Life is a big book with different chapters, written with a fancy pen. Each page tells a story, and on each page, we turn and learn.
Turn to the next page of life to see what life has in store.
49. Dear Universe, thank you for the opportunities you’ve given me. I may not have traveled to every country you have, but I am grateful for the gifts you have bestowed.
50. When life is lonely, when hopes are few, when you feel you’ve lost everything, you can’t go on, open your eyes, turn to the next page, go on and read on, there’s more ahead.
There’s a reason for everything, and you wonder why, like a light that has turned on in your heart, the journey of life has just begun.
What would your life be like if you read the pages that had already been written for you? Or even worse, what would it be like if you never turned the pages of your life’s book at all?
Let’s use this article to turn the page in our lives towards new and better things. Remember, everything has a purpose and every phase or season has an end.